Chapter Thirty-Two

Katy's POV

I stepped outside of the pack house, through the back door. The warm summers air hitting my exposed skin. I took in my surroundings, trainers training the trainees. Kids running around playing tag, and the elders drinking tea or coffee whilst watching the kids play.

This is how I want to live my life, if only that was an option.

I sighed and pulled out my phone and some headphones out of my pocket, and played my music. Once doing so, I sat myself down resting my back against the tree trunk. Closing my eyes and just listening to the soothing music.

No matte how perfect right now is, I can't help but wonder... Will I ever get my happily ever after?

2 hours later:

Out of the blue, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened by eyes and pulled out my headphones. In front of me was a little girl who looked to be about 8.

"Hey sweetie." I smiled.

"Hi Luna." She smiled back nervously. Wait did she say luna? Jordan and I haven't even discussed it, am I really going to become luna? What the fuck.

"Luna are you ok?" The little girl asked.

"I'm fine sweetie. What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm serenity." She said with pride.

"That's a beautiful name." I said genuinely (I love the name serenity.)

"Thank you." She blushed adorably.

"Can I ask you something sweetie?" I asked.

"Of course." She beamed.

"Well, how did you know I was your alpha's mate?" I asked curiously.

"Please don't tell anyone, not even my mummy and daddy know.. But I can tell who everyones mate is. Even a pups mate, I get visions of everyones mate." She said shakily.

"Wait you know what a mate is? Well actually that's a silly question. Anyway sweetie, you can't tell anyone about your power, if you do the bad guys will come. Don't be scared though, just don't tell anyone about it ok? And if you're ever in trouble, I want you to call me through the pack-link. Promise?" I said hopefully,

"I promise Luna." She bowed.

"Call me Katy." I smiled.

"Okay Katy. I have to go now, mummy and daddy might get worried. Bye." She waved bye and ran off. Her flow pick dress moving from side to side. It was truly adorable. I chuckled to myself, I put my head phones back in, and looked around to see how happy everyone was. The sun that was once hitting my face was gone when Jordan stepped in front of me.

"Jordan." I said emotionless.

"Nice to see you to princess." He chuckled to himself.

He sat himself next to me. He arm wrapped around my waist now, I rested my head of his broad chest.

"You see all those families Katy?" He asked, to which I nodded. "We're going to have a family of our own one day. We're also going to get our happily ever after sooner or later." He smiled genuinely. I think i just died at his loving words.

"I hope so." I chuckled nervously.

"We'll get through everything, we always do." He said more to himself then to me.

I just sighed and snuggled into his chest even more. "This feels right." I mumbled quietly.

"Beyond right." Jordan replied.

My eyelids became heavy, my eye lids were slowly shutting. It was just a matter of minutes before darkness overcame me.

Jordan's POV

I felt Katy relax into my body. I chuckle lowly, which caused Katy to stir around. She looks so innocent, and like she doesn't have a single care in the world when she's asleep. I wish it was that easy. I carefully lifted us both off the ground. I picked up Katy bridal style and took her upstairs to our room.

I laid her gently on the bed and pulled the covers her.

Should I take a nap too, or finish of pack work?

'MATE!' My wolf screamed.

Nap.

'Jords, Princes Kevin's here and wants to speak with you.' Hayden said through the link.

Never mind about the nap.

'My office, in 5.' I replied frustratedly and blocked everyone from using the link.

I ran a hand through my hair in stress. I was just about to head out, when I heard Katy scream in her sleep.

"NO PLEASE! DON'T HURT JORDAN!" She screamed. I sprinted towards her.

"No, no please. Jordan come back, you can't die." She cried in her sleep.

"Hey princess. Wake up please. Look I'm right here." I shook her softly. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Please wake up princess, it was just nightmare.

Her eyes fluttered open. "J-jordan." She stuttered, before I knew it her arms flew around my neck. While mine secured her waist, I put my head into the crook of her neck breathing in her scent.

"You-you're alive." She stammered. "I thought I lost you." She cried.

"Never. I'm right here baby, you're alright. It was a bad dream." I cooed.

"It felt so real though." She said breathing heavily.

"Come on princess, let's go down stairs your brothers here." I said, trying to get her mind away from the nightmare. Her eyes glistened excitedly.

"Kevin's here?" She beamed. I growled lowly.

"Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go." She jumped of my lap, and pulled me up. She dragged me out of our room, and into my office. Where Kevin was sitting on the couch.

"KEVIN!" Katy yelled.

"Jesus sis." Kevin said covering his ears. He stood up and pulled Katy into a hug. I ripped Katy off of Kevin. "Mine." I growled.

"Uh Jordan, he's my brother." Katy chuckled.

"Mine." I said desperately trying to calm my wolf.

"Jordan, sis. Sorry to ruin the party, but we need to talk it's important." Kevin said getting Katy and I's attention.

"Kev is everything alright?" Katy asked.

"No.. it's not it's horrible. Did you by any chance have a nightmare of some sort?" Kevin asked Katy.

"Y-yes.. Why?" She stuttered. I wrapped an arm around her, and bought her closer to me. In hopes to comfort her, she instantly relaxed at my touch.

"Katy listen to my carefully.. you're going through.." Kevin paused before continuing.

_____

BONUS CHAPTER!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential