Chapter Forty

Katy's POV

It's been four months. Four months since I came back. I talked things out with Adrian, and he ended up moving back to Miami. Of course we still keep in touch, but I guess he needed his space to figure things out. Which I completely understand.

As for Jordan and I. We've been working through things, we're learning to balance pack life, children and each other. Slowly but steadily were getting there. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Of course Julie hasn't accepted neither me or Ashton, and as rude as it sounds. I could care less about that.

Leah never attacked, apparently everyone retreated. None of the rouges could be bothered to attack a guarded pack. Leah of course couldn't attack on her own, so we're guessing she fled the country. No one knows for sure though, and no one cares in all honesty.

I guess you could say I fought my internal battle, I'm as normal as a Royal Wolf can be. Of course we get into occasional fights, but that's apart of the package; and I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Katy, come here for a sec." I heard Jordan call me.

"What is it?" I asked resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Check this out." I peered over at Jordan's laptop screen and saw the one thing that we had been planning ever since I got back.

"I think it's perfect." I smiled genuinely.

"Just like you princess." He winked playfully.

"Cheesy, but I'll take it." I pecked his cheek quickly.

"This is a new beginning for us baby girl. Our very own house, next to the pack house of course." He chuckled sheepishly.

The house was simple but simple in a huge, woodsy, yet modern kind of way. Once you step outside you see a massive beach. It's truly perfect.

"When do we move in alpha?" I teased.

"As soon as we finish packing my luna." He teased back, to which I chuckled.

"I'll go tell Ashton." I said packing his lips half a dozen times.

"I'll tell Julie then." He gave me a small smile.

"Do you really think she'll want to live with Ashton and I?" I cocked a brow.

"Not right now please." He sighed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Just always plays at the back of my mind." I smiled weakly.

"I know, but this is supposed to be happy. Let's go." He said sitting up and taking my hand.

"Hey, one day... I want pups of our own." Jordan said shyly.

"I thought you'd never bring it up. But me too, I wants pups that reflect us. You and I." I smiled leaning into his shoulder.

We walked up the stairs hand in hand, until I reached Ashton's room and Jordan; Julie's.

"Hey Ash."

"My momma." He smiled and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey buddy, guess what?" I smirked.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"We're moving houses, with dad and Julie!" I cheered happily.

"Uh, that's great momma." He said and went back to playing with his toys, which caused me to frown.

"Aren't you happy about it?" I asked.

"Sure. I mean I want to live with you and daddy, but not Julie. She's really mean." He pouted.

"Well baby, look at it this way. You're going to get your own room, and there's going to be a private games room for you, so you won't have to see Julie all the time. And sooner or later you might have a baby brother or sister." I reassured his.

"REALLY!? A games room and a baby brother or sister, let's pack!" He cheered, he jumped up and pulled his school bag and began packing his toys and clothes in a tiny school bag. "Mummy it doesn't fit!" He pouted. I found it absolutely adorable. For a 5 years old he sure is silly, but in the best way possible.

"Ash, don't worry about you're toys, we have already set up your toys and game room, just pack your clothes everything else is set buddy. Once you're done packing, come to mine and daddy's room alright?" I asked with a smile.

"Okay momma."

I exited Ashton's room and made my way to Jordan and I's room.

"How'd it go?" I asked Jordan, who was packing his clothes.

"Pleasant, and you?" I said as I opened a drawer and began packing myself.

"She cried." He sighed.

"Why am I not surprised, Ash had a bit of a pout as well, but that's to be expected."

"Exactly." He said pecking my cheek.

................

Ashton, Jordan Julie and I stood in front of our home.

"Alright everyone let's go inside and unpack." Jordan instructed. We all walked inside the house one after the other. I showed Ashton to his room, and Jordan showed Julie hers. There rooms were across from ours.

"Who would've thought that we'd find a place of our own, even with alpha and luna duties." I spoke.

"But we make an excellent team, we always find a way." He remarked.

"We most definitely do."

Jordan and I got to unpacking and once all of that was sorted, the sun was setting. We ordered pizza and had a proper family dinner. Of course Julie kept scowling at Ashton and I. For a 6 year old she is not friendly.

After Jordan and I cleaned up we put the kids to bed and went to our own room.

"So about having our own pups?" Jordan smirked and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

I chuckled and smashed my lips to his... and that's when the curtains close.

Let's just say, every time it got better and better. The night was bliss, I felt like I was on cloud nine, however I felt bad for the kids. Good thing they don't know anything yet.

______

Only epilogue left, and then this book and series come to a close. I'm so excited to start a new book, I've began planning and will start being published as soon as the epilogue has been published!

You guys are in for a massive twist in the epilogue. Any guesses? ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential