Chapter Twenty-Eight

Katy's POV

Being alone was something I never wanted, but somehow it's something I grew to love.

What do I want to do with my life? Do I want love? Do I want people to be there for me? Do I even want to live?

My head was pounding out questions, which I clearly didn't have the answers to.

'Alyssa? What do we do?' I ask, knowing she would be able to help.

'Go with our heart. What's your heart telling you? Honestly.' Alyssa replied.

What is my heart telling me? It's telling me to fight this internal battle, it's telling me to fight against Leah, and most importantly it's telling me to accept Jordan as my mate.

But is that really what I want, or is that what I'm convincing my heart to say?

In a sense, I know what I want. I'm just scared to get it and then end up getting hurt... Again.

Jordan's POV

Her words but like a knife. No it cut like a silver knife that had been rubbed on wolfsbane. She believed that love didn't exist. She doesn't want to waste time chasing love. Whereas I'd would've an eternity for her, I want her. Yet she doesn't want me.

I want her to be mine.

My mate.

My princess.

My Katy.

Then again she dosen't want me, maybe I should move on and forget about her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts about my beautiful mate as my phone started ringing. I sighed and answered.

"Alpha Jordan." I spoke first.

"Jordan, i-it's Megan." The voice I thought I'd never hear, spoke from the other line.

"Look whatever this is I don't have time." I said slightly irritated.

"Listen please, I didn't choose to leave. I was taken by-." Suddenly the line wine dead.

Panic rose in my body. Where is Megan? Why did they take her?

'I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM YOUR LUNA MEGAN. I WANT EVERYONE ON THE TRAINING FEILD NOW!' I mind-linked the pack.

Katy's POV

'I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM YOUR LUNA MEGAN. I WANT EVERYONE ON THE TRAINING FEILD NOW!' Jordan mind-linked the pack.

I whimpered at the thought on I'm calling Megan 'his Luna.'

I knew love was to good to be true. I stood up from the rock that I was sat on. I shifted into my wolf and raced to the training field.

The wind was blowing my fur, and let me tell you it felt amazing. I felt free. My wolf was my escape, my wolf was my freedom. It was everything to me.

I shifted back to human and walked over to see Cal, Jeremy, Toby and Tatum. I made my way towards the boys. Surprised that they were still here.

"Hey Katy." Jeremy was the first to acknowledge me.

"Hey, not to be rude but what are you guys still doing here?" I asked.

"Were officially apart of they pack." Toby stated proudly.

"We never wanted to be rouges, we were forced into it." Cal shrugged.

"Well, I'm happy you guys are officially apart of the pack." I gave them each a warm smile. Which was returned.

I suddenly looked around to see if I could spot Hayden. "Excuse me." I said and then walked towards Hayden. He was currently in a deep conversation with Jordan. I walked towards them both.

"What's happening?" I eyed both closely. "As your third in command Jordan, I have a right to know." I added.

"Your right. Megan didn't run away she was taken. I don't know how but she managed to get hold on a phone and call me. Unfortunately when she was about to say by who, the phone went dead." Jordan stated.

My wolf and I both felt uneasy. "Right." I replied.

"You asked." Jordan muttered under his breathe.

"You think I don't know that." I said bluntly.

"Okay, that's enough. Get this meeting started Jordan." Hayden pipped in.

"Whatever." I said and walked away.

I stood at the front to the left on Jordan, while Hayden was on the right.

Everyone gathered up and went quite. Jordan took a deep breathe beside me.

"As some of you know, we haven't has our luna for a while. As we all thought she had left, but actually she was taken. I don't know how but she called me today. Which is why I have gathered everyone. We will get your luna back. Everyone will put themselves into even groups of 15, and I'll assign you an area. You will love in the area, to see if we can find anything that might help us. I will contact other alpha's and see if they've seen or heard anything. Understood?" Jordan finished up his speech.

"Yes Alpha." Everyone answered.

Every scattered away and began to form into groups of 15. While I stood back and pulled out my phone to call a very special someone.

"So now you call?" The voice that I knew all to well called.

"How have you been alpha?" I joked.

"Not to bad, still trying to find the right one. Yourself?" I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry it had to be that way. For me however, could be better. I guess you've heard what happened between Zach and I." I replied.

"Yes and I'm extremely sorry. After what he did to you, he continued to call me and ask me about you. He wanted you back. However I cut of all contact with him. I'm ashamed to have called him my best friend." He sighed on the other line. (I hope me writing 'I'm ashamed to have called him my best friend' gives you guys a hint of who it is.)

"Looks like both of our love lives are fucking up hey?" I chuckled.

"You could say that." He chuckled back.

"So anyway, I was wondering if I could come visit you. It's important." I got to the point finally.

"You know your always welcome Katy. You don't have to ask. All my pack members know about you, you're welcome anytime." I could tell he was smirking on the other side.

"I appreciate it, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"It's a date. Well it really isn't it just sounded cool." I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

"See you tomorrow." I ended the call, ran to my room and began packing for my day trip down to the Blood Thirst pack. (Another hint.)

______

So where do you guys think Katy's going? And why is she going?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential