Chapter Thrity-Three

Katy's POV

"Just spill it out Kev!" I exclaimed impatiently.

"It's hard to say Katy." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look I haven't been completely honest with you, dad forbid me from telling you something that I believe you have a right to know. However you're going through the second last phase of the internal battle. You see you'll have s bunch of nightmares, your mate must be by your side the whole time. If not then you um.. you could die." Kevin added, looking hurt.

"Fucking bastard. I can't believe he forbid you!" I raged. "What's the final stage of the battle?" I asked curiously, I could here Jordan cursing under his breathe as Kevin told him I could die.

I've never been afraid to die. It's always been apart of life for me. After all the bullying and traumas I've faced, dying just doesn't seem that bad. You could say it's one of the best options in my opinion.

"Katy?! Are you even listening?" Kevin shook my, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Um- you want to repeat what you just said dearest brother." I said hopefully, and flashed him an innocent smile.

Kevin sighed oh so dramatically. "As I was saying; the last phase will consist of you in a realistic dream. You'll be taken into a dark trance. There you will fight and you must and I mean must forbid yourself from shifting into your wolf, and if you cry... Let's just say the moon goddess will be disappointed, and people will have to wait another 1000 years for another Royal wolf. Sounds stupid not to cry, but it is what it is. In the last phase you'll fight everyone in your dream, you'll fight everyone who ever wanted to hurt you and those who actually hurt you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes." I spoke softly. "How do you know all of this?" I asked all of sudden, I never actually understood how who knew all of this and it's about time I find out.

"I uh can't say." He looked down at his feet.

"It was that bastard wasn't it?" I spat. He simply nodded.

"I'm going to kill him!" I growled. "NO KATY! Please don't, he's still our father." He looked slightly ashamed.

"Your not seriously defending him are you?" I cocked a brow, I bet you could see steam flowing out of my ears, I am that pissed.

Suddenly I was being pulled into a hug, to which I instantly responded. "Princess, please calm down. All this anger isn't exactly good for you." Jordan cooed, as he stroked my hair.

'Only for you.' I said quietly through the link.

I pulled away from the hug, however snaked my arm around Jordan's torso, while his was around my shoulders. "I'm sorry Kev, I know I stepped out of line." I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks sis." He replied as he opened his arms, indicating for me to hug him. I pulled away from Jordan and pulled Kevin in to a hug this time.

I was then ripped away from Kevin. I gave Jordan a 'wtf' look. "What? You hugged for like 5 minutes." He shrugged. "Not even 5 seconds." I replied broadly.

This caused Kevin to chuckle. "Alpha's will be alphas', even if there mates are hugging family." Jordan growled playfully at Kevin's side remark.

2 hours later:

"Jordan, please can we just take a nap. I'm bloody tired." I asked hopefully. Jordan had made me play on the Xbox with him. Don't get me wrong I love video games, but come on we've been at it for hours. Since Kevin left even; which was like 2 hours ago.

Jordan huffed and turned the Xbox off. "Thank you moon goddess." I prayed jokingly. "You mean thank you Jordan." He said as he pointed at himself.

"Totally." I replied sarcastically.

"Let's go take a nap." Jordan pulled me off the couch in our room. I changed into one of Jordan's t-shirts and crawled into the bed. Not long after me, Jordan plopped himself next to me.

I snuggled into his chest as my eyelids fell shut. The last thing I heard was. "Sleep tight princess."

Dream:

"Leah, where is my mate?" I growled.

"He's in bed, after all last night was viciously tiring. But it was also the best night of my life." She smirked evilly. My wolf was surfacing. It felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest, and I was continuously being stabbed with a silver knife in my back.

"Did he come willingly?" I asked quietly.

"Yup. He said something about you not being good enough. He said you were a waste of space." Leah's smirk grew even wider, while tears threatened to spill. Not that I would allow them too.

Reality:

"KATY!" Someone yelled in my face. I jumped out of my sleepy state, and looked up to see Jordan looking worried. I was sweating slightly and it felt like my heart was pounding against my throat. I backed away from Jordan, I had never been so scared in my whole life; and that's saying something.

"Y-you called me a waste of space, and you slept with L-leah. I'm not good enough for you." I said as tears brimmed my eyes, everything became blurry.

"Katy, I would never. It was a nightmare. Princess please come here." Jordan tried reasoning. I knew deep down it was a dream; but it felt so real.

I slowly made my way back to Jordan who was standing next to the bed. I crashed into his chest. I sobbed into his chest, letting every emotion that I've locked up fall out. I felt like the walls the moon goddess told me to build were all breaking; because of my mate.

I hate myself for it. I gave into my emotions, something I thought I'd be able to handle a lot longer then 3-4 weeks.

You know how they say 'My life is in your hands.' Well I could say the same to myself, 'My life is in my hands.' It's do or die.

The question I still ask myself; Do I even want to live? Do I want continue my life and the journey that it brings with it?

_____

:P

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential