Chapter Thirty-Five

Katy's POV

Love, a strong feeling of affection. It's all I've ever wanted. To love and to be loved, and with Jordan it's all possible. There is nothing I want more then to spend the rest of my life with him; I wish it was easy. I've made up my mind, I know what I want to do. I know whether I want to live or not. I'm going to be disappointing a lot of people, but I'm also going to be pleasing a lot of people.

"MUMMY? WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Ashton's voice.

"Here baby." I yelled. Ashton sprinted into the room. His face reflected concentration. "What's wrong?" I knelt down. He ran at full speed and crushed me into a hug. I returned the hug.

"Mummy I'm scared. What if Julie doesn't like me?" He asked as tears reached the rim of his eyes.

"Oh no baby don't cry. She's your little sister, she's going to love you as much as you love her. I know she isn't your real sister but sweetie that doesn't matter. You two will grow up together and you'll be the protective older brother who has to fight off all the boys." I chuckled to myself.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I replied wiping the tears that had leaked out of his eyes. "Now go and clean your room so when Julie comes you can show her your room. And you can show Julie her room too." I smiled.

"Okay mummy. Thank you." Ashton said giving me a small smile. He sprinted out of the room and I went back to folding the clothes.

"You handled that well." I looked up to see Jordan leaning against the door frame.

"Are you always this creepy? You know listening into conversations and what not." I smirked.

"Only when it comes to my family." He said as he made his way to me. MY heart fluttered when he said the word 'family.'

As he approached me, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested both my hands on his chest.

"So when's Julie coming?" I asked quietly.

"2:30pm, Hayden and Lori are going pick her up from Eric's territory."

"What about Damien?" I asked worried. I may not have known him long, but I felt bad, first having his pathetic excuse of a mate taken away form him, then finding out that the Julie wasn't his daughter.

"He'll get a second chance. There's not much we can do about it princess." He said against ear.

"I know." I whispered. "Just wish there was."

"I know princess, but it will all work out. Believe me." Jordan said as he pecked my lips a few times.

"I love you, but you gotta stop teasing me." I chuckled.

"What can I say? It's fun." Jordan smirked.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Let's quickly organise Julie's room. I want her to feel welcome." I said as I pulled out of the embrace. I put his hand into mine, and led him across the hall to Julie's room.

The walls were painted baby pink. A white bed with princess bed covers. In the far right hand corner there was a box of toys. The large glass window was invisible due to the white curtain that was hanging against it.

There was a few toys scattered across the pink fluffy rug.

"Who put those toys there? Why are they out of place?" I panicked. Everything needed to be perfect for Julie. As much as I wasn't comfortable with the idea of her being Jordan's daughter, I wanted her to be comfortable and feel welcomed. I ran across the room trying to organise it and put it all back. It had to be neat and tidy.

I then felt a hand grab my wrist. "Ok ok. Baby, I can sense your nervousness and your panic. You need to calm down baby girl. She is going to love the room that designed for her. She is going to be fine." Jordan tried calming me down. "But forgetting about it. I'm so excited for Julie to come. If you don't mind I've planned a father daughter day for Saturday."

Suddenly the room felt tense, call me selfish. I understand that Jordan wants to spend time with his daughter, but I can only hope that he doesn't forget about Ashton and I along the way. I want Ashton to have a father that he can bond and grow up with. I want my mate to be there for me and I want to be there for him.

2:45pm:

"Julie!" Jordan yelled.

"Hey daddy." She said shyly. Jordan's face lit up when she said daddy.

"Hey Julie." I spoke with a smile. "Hi." She replied with a hint of bluntness.

"Hey sis." Ashton mumbled just as shyly. Julie studied Ashton's face for a reply, however Julie stayed quite.

"Julie come on, I'll show you your room." Jordan said. Its like he completely forgot Ashton and I were there.

"But mummy, I thought you said I could do it." Ashton pouted. "I did sweetie, but it seems Jordan doesn't want to acknowledge us anymore." I said through gritted teeth. Okay maybe I'm overreacting. Wait no I'm not, he heard me tell Ashton that he could show Julie to her room. "Ash why don't you go play with the other kids?" I asked hopefully.

"Fine." He sighed. "I love you mummy."

"I love you too baby." I grinned like a mad women.

I made my way up the stairs and towards Julie's room. I stopped at the doorframe.

"Daddy, I don't want a that wady (lady) to be my mummy." Julie cried into Jordan's shoulder.

"Okay sweetie that's fine. We'll work through it as father and daughter." Jordan smiled.

It broke my heart. I couldn't help the tears that leaked out of my eyes. It's always to good to be true.

I turned around and bumped into Jeremy. "Ow!" I said as I rubbed my temples.

"Katy?" I heard Jordan say from behind me.

"Why are you crying?" Jeremy asked concerned.

I turned around and face Jordan, who was carrying Julie in his arms. I kept a straight face, wiped my tears and turned around. I ran down the stairs with Jeremy and Jordan hot on my trail. I shifted into my wolf; and growled menacingly at Jordan and Julie who were standing at the door. I bolted and ran around the pack territory for hours of end.

_____

:P

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential