Chapter Thirty-Eight

Jordan's POV

3 Weeks.

504 Hours.

30240000 Seconds.

Still no sign nor trace of Katy. I've asked every pack in America, no one has seen her. I let the love of my life get away. I know it's all my fault, and I would give up my alpha title, my pack anything to get Katy back.

Tears leaked out of my eyes, the big bad alpha is crying.

Katy's POV

I gracefully pulled out of the cab, and swayed my hips walking towards the club P3 (Charmed reference). I'm currently in Miami, not giving a fuck about anything and boy does it feel good. I've rented out an apartment, yes I know that the whole point of the trip was to meet packs. But hey a girl can have fun.

As I approached the bouncer, he eyed my up and down. I have to admit I looked pretty hot, not to sound cocky or anything. My bright red strappless dress, that had a slit on the side of my hip hugged my curves perfectly, I paired the dress with black stilettos. My hair was straightened down and it reached my waist. I'm going to be honest I went all out with my make up, foundation, bronzer, contour, highlight, a smokey eye, nude coloured lips, a little blush, eyeliner and of course mascara.

He winked at me and let me in, I was disgusted by the wink but masked my face, showing no affection nor emotion.

The music blasted, and sweaty body were everywhere. Trying to avoid the sweat, I made my way to the bar.

"Hey what can I get you beautiful?" The bartender asked lustfully staring at my body.

"Your strongest." I said ignoring his gaze and compliment.

"Sure thing." He smirked, to which I rolled my eyes. "Here you are."

I mumbled a thanks and chugged down the burning alcohol.

"Woah easy there princess." The bartender chuckled. He called my princess, that's what Jordan called me. I miss him.

"Don't call me that." I growled, I stomped to the dance floor as the song "Stay the night, by Zedd' started playing. I swayed my hips to the beat, and lost myself somewhere in the song.

I felt tipsy, but not quite drunk. I went back to the bar and ordered another one of the strong ones. I chugged that down once again and ran to the dance floor. I started dancing again, not giving a single care.

After a while of dancing I felt two hands on the sides of my waist. Not really giving a fuck, I swayed my ass, and grind against his crouch. I knew it was wrong, I still love Jordan but I was so lost and upset and all sorts of angry; I didn't care in the moment. It felt so good but so wrong.

"Let's take this somewhere else?" The guy I has been grinding on whispered in my ear.

I turned around to face him and nodded. WAIT WHAT AM I DOING!?

Before I had time to answer my own question I was being pulled into the guys restroom.

The stranger guy, pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips to mine. I replied, not knowing why. His rough hands moved up and down my body. I felt violated.

"No." I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?"

I looked at him and took in his appearance, jet black hair, well built, strong sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones and brown eyes. He was pretty damn hot.

"I'm sorry and barged out of the bathroom."

I ran outside the club and called a cab.

As soon as the cab arrived I jumped in and sighed.

I pulled out my phone and saw I have received many texts, all from Jordan.

I read all of them through,

'Princess where are you?'

'Please reply.'

'I just want to make sure your safe, if you won't come home yet fine but at least reply.'

'I love you so much, please come home. I'm so sorry.'

And those were just 4/20. I started typing.

'I miss you.' I hit send and sighed deeply. There was an instant reply.

'I miss you so much too. Come home princess.' -Jordan.

'No.' Was all I said, I shut my phone and as soon as I did, I handed him money and stepped out. I walked up to the apartment building.

I stepped into the elevator and hit floor 7. Once I reached my floor, I stepped out and made my way to my flat, I noticed that the flat next to me was open. I stepped inside.

"Who are you?" Someone asked jumping in front of me. He was gorgeous, and shirtless. My eyes travelled down in body. What the fuck am I doing.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked. Cocky much.

"N-Yes. I'm Katy, I see were going to be neighbours?" I smile.

"I'm Adrian, it's nice to meet you." He smiled a sweet smile, rather then a smirk.

"You too..." There was a long pause. "Well I guess I'll be going then." I said as I turned around about to leave.

"Or you could get changed and come and help me renevate. It's a good chance for us neighbours to get to know each other."

"Uh sure why not." I smiled and walked towards my flat.

I rushed to my room and changed into bike shorts and a white adidas shirt. I tied my hair up into a high pony-tail, not bothering to take my make up off.

I rushed back to Adrian's flat and saw he was painting on of the walls.

"Need help?" I chuckled.

He flinched. "Shit Katy, you scared me. Great start." Adrian playfully rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." I chuckled.

"Come and help me now." He motioned for me to grab the paint roller.

I made my way towards him and before I would react, I tripped over an empty tin of paint. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw Adrain.

"1st fact, my neighbour is clumsy." He chuckled.

"Am not. That was just a one time trip." I said placing my hands over my hips. He cocked a brow and mumbled a "Thank you."

Adrain and I are going to get along just fine.

_____

Boring chapter I know, I know. I'm sorry. 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential