Chapter 21

Plushtrap frowned at the five of them. "Are you guys..."
"Oh, yeah, we're back to normal now," Foxy nodded at him. "Thanks to the Bidybabs."
"Same here," said Funtime Freddy.
He smiled, laughing. "Plushtrap and Bonnet are both tough little marshmallows!"
Plushtrap glared daggers at him, "Call me that again and I'll-"
"IT REALLY IS YOU GUYS!" Lolbit cried, flinging herself into Funtime Freddy, making him stumble. "Woah! Nice to see ya too, Lolly!"
Lolbit grinned, "Heh, last time you called me that, I punched you. You're lucky I'm in a good mood."
"But don't think you're getting away with it," she muttered.
"It feels so nice seeing you guys again," Bonbon smiled. "Even if we're not all together..."
"Yet," Foxy finished his sentence. "We'll find everyone else eventually! It's gonna take some time!"
Lolbit gasped as she noticed bruises on Bonnet. "Bonnet! What happened to you?"
"I'm fine. I just fell while I was helping Plushtrap with these two, heheh," Bonnet replied, but her laugh sounded lifeless.
Plushtrap shook his head, "You mean you got THROWN while helping me with these two. I'm not sure it's a good idea that you should keep helping us..."
Bonnet looked at him with disbelief, "What? But I HAVE to help you guys! You said you would give me a chance! I'm not done here!"
"But Bonnet," Lolbit began, "You're so small! And you aren't even able to walk! And those bruises look bad, if you keep this up, you could end up going through even worse than just being thrown around!"
"But...I can still fight..." Bonnet muttered, her voice shaking.
"Not if you're injured..." said Plushtrap. "And we won't have any time to fix you, so we'll have to hide you somewhere, in a good spot. I'll keep watch for you, if you want!"
"We can't do that." Everyone jumped with shock as they noticed Chris and Yendo with their group.
"WHY DO YOU WEIRD GHOSTS KEEP POPPING UP OUT OF NOWHERE?!" Foxy screeched, hiding behind Lolbit.
Chris ignored him. "We can't hide Bonnet, the Nightmares are really good at sniffing out animatronics, Nightmares or not. I'll take her back to the pizzeria, and seal it with my power. No Nightmare will be able to enter the place, and neither will Ennard. She'll be safe, as long as she's not alone there."
"I'll watch for her-" Plushtrap started, but Bonbon cut him off.
"No, you should stay here and help everyone else fight. I'll keep her company. If anything happens, we'll find a place to hide."
"But what if you get attacked? Who would help you?" Funtime Freddy frowned.
"We will," the three Bidybabs butted in. "We'll help keep them safe. You guys can continue on without us."
Chris nodded, "Okey, I trust you guys. We still need as many people here as we can get, to help take down Ennard. The rest of you keep moving, we can't waste any time."
"Wait," Lolbit blurted. "Did you find any trace of Ennard?"
Yendo shook his head. "No, not yet. But we're not giving up. We know he's around here, he's just messing with us. But don't worry about us."
Lolbit nodded, "Okey...We trust you."

Plushtrap looked at Bonnet. "Bonnet, we all know how strong you are. But the Nightmares are stronger, they could kill you! And we don't want that to happen. Not one friend here is dying. Everyone leaves alive. If you're injured this badly, you gotta sit out, before things get worse for you. The rest of us will be fine! We'll be back soon, and everything will be okay again. Just settle down, you deserve a rest."
Bonnet sighed, but nodded. "Okey...But you BETTER be back!"
Lolbit laughed, "We will! Just keep being a cutie while we're gone!"
Bonnet hugged her friends before Chris took her, Bonbon, and the Bidybabs and teleported away.
Once he came back, he wished everyone luck before he and Yendo took off again.

"There, the place is sealed by mine and Chris' powers," said Elizabeth as she and J.J were teleported back to the factory.
"B.B and the others will be okay there, right?" J.J asked, giving her a hopeful look.
Elizabeth gave her a reassuring smile, "Of course! If anything happens to them, Chris and I will know about it. If they're not safe at the pizzeria, we'll find another way. Don't worry too much, we're protecting them. I'm just glad you're not hurt too, you've been a great help...even though we only got your brother so far."
J.J nodded. Then she asked another question, "We still don't have Chris' plushie...What if Ennard already has it?"
"He doesn't. Chris told me that he's not near Baby right now, so she still has it in her stomach. He and Yendo are making sure that Ennard isn't anywhere near her, so we can get to her first. We still gotta keep looking, I'm sure we'll find something that'll lead us to her."
Elizabeth patted her head.
J.J just replied with another nod. "But...what about Springtrap?"
Elizabeth sighed, "It's been a bit difficult telling where he's at...Ennard must be keeping us from him. I hope Puppet and Golden Freddy find him soon..."
"Me too..."