Chapter 9

Once they made it to the dining room, Springtrap and Baby quickly noticed several of their friends circled around Toy Freddy.
"What's going on?" Springtrap asked as he started walking towards them.
"Toy Freddy's acting a little weird...he won't respond to anything we say," Freddy answered, waving his hand in front of Toy Freddy's face.
Toy Freddy didn't react at all, he didn't even blink. He just stared at all of them while smiling.
"He looks alright though, look at that smile!" said Bonnie.
"That doesn't mean anything. Lemme try." Springtrap squished past them, approaching Toy Freddy. Spring looked him in the eye and lightly smacked his cheek.
"That did literally nothing at all," T.C said, looking at him unamused.
"Well I don't know. Maybe something's wrong with his card?" Springtrap guessed while shrugging.
"Come on, you were able to easily fix Mangle, but you have no clue how to deal with this?" Toy Chica asked, dropping her hands to her side.
"I'll go see what's wrong! Whoever is helping me can come. I guess we can take him to the back room." Springtrap grabbed Toy Freddy's arm and pulled him along. Freddy and Bonnie followed behind.
"So where is everyone? There doesn't seem to be much people here," Baby said, looking around.
"Well, Yendo, Puppet, and Golden Freddy are still busy with the memory cards, Funtime Freddy's with one of them. I think Goldie and Yendo are fixing Lolbit's. Everyone else is just doing their own thing," replied Funtime Foxy.
"I think Mangle and Chica are helping Toy Bonnie with the wedding plans, I'll go see if they need any more help." Toy Chica walked off.
Funtime Foxy followed her, "I'll help too. You wanna come, Baby?"
Baby shook her head, "Neh, I'll just go try out the arcade games. See ya later, maybe."
Funtime Foxy nodded as they all parted from each other.

     Puppet sat in the office, working on Funtime Freddy's memory card, until Ballora came in and greeted him. "Oh, hey Ballora. What brings you here?" Puppet asked in a surprised tone.
Ballora replied shyly, "Well...I was wondering if you could teach me how to fix robots? I've always wanted to try it, but I never got the chance to practice. Plus, you'd have more help fixing our memory cards faster! Um, can I help some?"
After Puppet has thought about it, he answered, "Huh...I guess you could. It's great that you wanna help, I am grateful for that. That would make things a lot easier. C'mon, I'll teach you." Ballora smiled with excitement.

After about an hour, Ballora and Puppet were finished with Funtime Freddy's card, they both sat down, feeling proud.
"That wasn't as hard as I thought!" Ballora said.
"Yeah, it didn't take as long as it did with the others, either. You're a fast learner!" Puppet told her.
"Aw, thanks!" Ballora blushed.
"We should wait a bit before turning Funtime Freddy back on, he needs a few minutes to re-adjust," said Puppet. Ballora nodded.
Suddenly, Balloon Boy came in the room, laughing while holding a balloon in his hand.
"B.B! I was wondering where you were," Puppet said to him.
B.B didn't say anything, he just replied with another laugh. He handed Ballora the balloon.
"Oh! Thanks!" Ballora chuckled while taking it. Balloon Boy laughed again before running off, down the hall.
Ballora looked at Puppet, "Is he always this cheerful?"
"Eh, most times, especially when he's annoying everyone for fun," Puppet replied, grinning. Ballora snickered, "Reminds me of a few of my friends, they like being that way, but they don't mean any harm."
Puppet nodded, "That's good. You and your friends seem really nice...Maybe I thought wrong about them, I don't know."
"Well, you still have plenty of time to decide our stay. We'll still give you time," Ballora told him. Puppet just nodded again.

As soon as everyone met up back to the dining room, Toy Chica asked Springtrap, Freddy, and Bonnie, "So did you guys find out what's wrong with him?"
"Nothing at all!" Freddy replied, "We're assuming he's just being weird..."
"But he's usually not weird," T.C said to him, frowning.
Freddy shrugged, "We'll we don't know. We looked at his card and it seems completely fine...maybe he just doesn't wanna talk to us..."
"But why? What did we do?" asked Toy Bonnie.
"No idea," Springtrap answered, "I guess let's just ignore him until we see something else off about him. We're not really sure what else to do."
"Okey then..." T.C sighed, crossing her arms.
"Well, while you guys were taking care of that, Ballora and I got Funtime Freddy's card fixed. He seems a-okey now," Puppet said while showing them Funtime Freddy, who just smiled and waved at them.
Funtime Foxy went over to him and hugged him, "That's good! Thanks so much!"
"You fix stuff now, Ballora?" Yendo asked her.
Ballora nodded, replying, "Uh, well it was my first time. Luckily there were no complications. I wanted to help."
"That's awesome!" Yendo said, "We got Lolbit's fixed too, so far she's doing great. We should start fixing yours too, and then you can help us with Baby's next, if ya want."
"Okey! Sounds good!" Ballora agreed, nodding again.
"Alright, but what about the rest of your friends' memory cards?" asked Golden Freddy, "We still got nineteen more to go, including the Minnerinas and Bidybabs."
"That would take longer than a week, wouldn't it?" said Springtrap.
Puppet nodded, "Yeah, I've realized that. I thought it over again, and I think they should stay longer, until all their cards are fixed, and until Baby's scooper is removed. So maybe about a couple weeks or more, and then I'll decide if they should stay or not." Baby and her friends hugged each other with joy, while thanking Puppet.
"Man, you don't even have to do this for us, but you're willing to anyway! How can we ever repay you?!" Funtime Foxy asked him.
Puppet shook his head, "You don't. We're just helping you guys out, and we're making sure that nothing happens to anyone. This is so everyone including you guys feel safe. You're welcome." They thanked him again, some almost tearing up.
Springtrap turned to Baby, "Okey, so have you decided when you want your scooper removed yet?"
Baby put a hand over her face. "Oh man, I completely forgot about that! I've been focusing on other things so much that I wasn't even thinking about my scooper...Uh, I'm still not sure when I want it out. I think we should wait until after my memory card is fixed, maybe that'll help me keep it from slipping out better. So far nothing has happened, but I still think it's better if I get my card fixed first."
Puppet nodded, "Okey, we'll start fixing it tomorrow night. Right now we all need a break. Let's get something to eat."
"I'M COOKING! Who's helping?" Chica asked as she ran to the kitchen.
"I WANNA HELP!" Toy Chica shouted, running after her.
"Me too," Toy Bonnie laughed, following them.

While everyone else found something to do, Mangle grabbed Springtrap's arm, "C'mon, let's go outside!"
"Okey," Springtrap laughed as she pulled him with her and took him outside and onto the roof. "Mk, what now?" He asked.
Mangle pounced on top of him and they both fell, laughing.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Springtrap shouted, laughing harder.
"I LOVE YOU! SAY IT BACK!" Mangle giggled.
"I-I LOVE YOU TOO...?" Springtrap grinned, looking at her confused, but still laughing uncontrollably.
"THAT SOUNDED LIKE A QUESTION! SAY IT AGAIN! OR I'LL DROWN YA WITH KISSES!" Mangle threatened.
"Aight then I'm not saying it." Springtrap smirked, daring her to do it.
Mangle laughed as she started kissing him all over his face. Spring laughed more as he hugged her.
"Alright, alright. Love ya too," Springtrap snickered.
Mangle got up off of him to let him stand up.
Springtrap gave her an evil smirk, "Alright, it's 'throwing Mangle off the roof' time!"
Mangle's eyes widened, "WAIT WHA-"
Before she could react, Springtrap picked her up off of the ground and carried her over to the edge of the roof. She screamed with laughter as he held her over the edge, cackling.
"READY TO DIE, MY PRETTY?" Springtrap asked her through giggles.
"NOOO! I'LL KICK YA!" Mangle squirmed and kicked her legs back and forth.
"IF YOU DO THAT, I'LL DROP YOU!" Springtrap laughed evilly.
"IF YOU DO IT YOU'LL GET NO MORE KISSES!" Mangle said while still kicking at him.
Springtrap looked at her with shock. "NOOO! GIMME! NOW!"
She squealed as he swung her back over onto the roof.
"Yeah, that's what I thought!" Mangle said, kissing him. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her.
"Whatever," he muttered, "I'll throw you off another time..."
They laughed as they rubbed noses...

—-
Hey, it's the author. I'll pay someone 5 thousand dollars to shoot meh, and then we'll get high while I'm a ghost and we'll crash a white van into a children's hospital heheheheh.

And sorry if this chapter wasn't as interesting, but the next one shall be better. I just wanted to include a Springle moment XP

Also just wondering but how come people hardly comment on my stories? U shelfish ROACHES I'm LONELY here. Nvm I'll just go cry T^T u meanie poopie heads. Don't mind my dickishness, I'm hangry.