Chapter 14

After Foxy and Lolbit helped the fake Funtime Freddy up, they rested him against the stage and continued to watch him and Bonbon glitch out. Lolbit looked at Foxy, "W...what do we do?" "I...don't know..." Foxy muttered, shaking his head.
"We HAVE to do SOMETHING!" Lolbit told him, starting to freak out. Once Foxy came back from his thoughts, he replied, "Well...we can't get Puppet and Golden Freddy, they're fixing Mangle! Um...what about Yendo? I know he's working on a memory card right now, but that should probably wait...this looks more serious." Lolbit tried her best to breathe calmly. "Okey...I'll go get him..." Once she had left, Foxy waited by Funtime Freddy's and Bonbon's side.

Springtrap still sat alone in the basement, trying to keep his sanity together. "I can't believe I just did that...I can't believe I just did that..." he said to himself over and over again. He wanted to help them fix Mangle, but he couldn't get up, he's been unable to. He was too scared to go see anyone, he was afraid that the second anyone saw his face, they'd know instantly that he did it. He couldn't let anyone know, because he couldn't risk getting them hurt. His thoughts were disturbed once Ennard suddenly appeared right in front of him. Springtrap jumped, surprised.
Ennard gave him that same stupid grin. "I see no one has caught you...yet. I'll admit, you're pretty sneaky, but for how long?"
Springtrap shakingly stood up. "What d'you want now? Haven't you already tortured me enough?"
Ennard snickered, "Neh. But, as fun as it is to do, I didn't come here for that."
Springtrap glared at him. "Then what?!"
Ennard stopped smiling. "I know you saw that Circus Baby plushie..."
Springtrap's eyes widened once he started to remember what he was talking about. "Oh...Yeah..."
He approached closer to Ennard, giving him an angry look. "WHY was it there? You didn't steal it from Elizabeth, did you?"
Ennard shook his head. "No, but one of my friends did, for me."
"WHY?!" Springtrap shouted.
"Because we need it...to destroy her soul," Ennard replied, smiling wickedly.
Spring looked at him with horror. "W...why?"
"Why do you think?" Ennard asked. "Because she won't leave us alone! She's still been trying to get Micheal out, so she can destroy both of us! And I CAN'T let that happen! I need to destroy her AND Chris by burning their plushies!"
Springtrap shook his head. "You can't do that...they're SPIRITS! You can't just erase them from the after-life! Is that even possible?!"
Ennard nodded, "Yep. And I WILL do it. I just need to find that Fredbear plush and, you know the rest."
"Why do you need Micheal so badly?!" Springtrap asked him.
"That's none of your concern," Ennard answered. "Now, we need to stay on topic." Springtrap looked at him with suspicion. Why couldn't he know about why Ennard needed Micheal? Maybe he could find out about that...he decided to stick to the original topic. "Okey...why are we talking about the Baby plushie?"
Ennard told him, "Because I know you both saw it. I came here to tell you that if you even THINK about finding ANY way to take it back...I'll take YOU, before I take the others."
Springtrap sighed, feeling defeated. He didn't want to be taken, he still wanted to find a way to end all of this, without anything bad happening to anyone. Maybe he could still try to do that, and maybe even try to save Elizabeth and Chris too. He just nodded at Ennard. "Okey...Is that it?"
"No. There's one more thing..." Ennard said.
"What?" asked Springtrap.
"You ever wondered how that Circus Baby plushie ended up under the stairs?" Ennard asked him. Springtrap frowned, "Um, yeah...Do you know?"
Ennard nodded. "Yep. Nightmare Puppet put it there, just as you were coming down the stairs. Then he knocked on the medal, so you would see it. You see, we've actually been trying to get you to go to the Sister Location, to get those animatronics back to your place. So we would have all of you in one spot, for our plan. I also got Nightmare Fredbear to give you that nightmare you had, so you'll get more curious to go to the house. Thankfully it worked, otherwise we probably wouldn't be here right now."
Springtrap looked at him with surprise. "You really did all of that? But, why didn't you tell Baby and I this sooner?"
"Because I wanted to talk to you about other things, first. But hey, I'm telling you now," Ennard replied.
Springtrap shook his head again. "Great. What else did you do, huh? Were you that shadow that lead me to the Afton house too?"
"Actually, yeah, I was," Ennard told him. "I'm the one that helped you get there, you're welcome."
Springtrap looked at him more angrily. "So, You lead us there...to help get your former friends...and bring them back here...so you can RUIN ALL of our LIVES?!"
Ennard smirked. "Yep. Pretty much. You know we have a job to do."
Springtrap growled, "Why are you telling me this..."
Ennard laughed. "Because I wanna make you hate yourself even MORE! It's just so funny to watch! This IS all your fault, it always has been, and you never KNEW! HAH! Look at your face! You've been sitting here, crying, because you broke your poor girlfriend! But that's not even the WORST thing you did! You just put ALL of your friends' lives in danger! You're all gone for! HAHAH!"
Springtrap's face felt hot with rage. The more he looked at Ennard, the more he could see William standing there. He could almost hear that stupid laugh William made, like the psychopath he was. Ennard and William were a lot alike...and Springtrap hated it. So much. He couldn't hold back anymore. He punched Ennard in the face with as much force as he could use. Ennard stumbled back, holding his bloody nose. Before he could look at Springtrap again, Spring kicked him in the stomach, pushing him against the wall. He grabbed Ennard's hair and punched him in his good eye. Springtrap was about to do much worse, but before he could even think about it, a very strong force slammed him against the wall, across from Ennard. Springtrap slowly sat up, and looked right up at Nightmare Fredbear himself, who toward over him. Ennard got up and patted his back, "Good job."
He looked over at Springtrap. "Heh, just wait until our last fight. You'll be begging for mercy."
Springtrap spat out blood. "You wish, ugly."
Ennard chuckled. "Anyway, I gotta go pay Baby a visit. See ya, Spring." Before Springtrap could react, they both already disappeared. He quickly got up in a panic, his back was in pain, but he didn't care. He couldn't let Baby get hurt.