Chapter 23

Puppet and Golden Freddy slowly stood up, staring at Springtrap, oil dripped onto the floor. They looked down at Ennard, who had fallen on the ground, holding his bloody shoulder.
Golden Freddy took a step closer to his brother, "Springtrap..."
Springtrap slowly turned around, looking at them with barely any emotion. Oil was dripping from his mouth. He quickly looked away from them, wiping it off. Before anyone could say anything, Ennard shouted at the three of them, "Heh, oh I swear, Springtrap. I SWEAR I will rip EVERY, SINGLE, BONE FROM YOUR BODY AND FORCE YOUR FRIENDS TO WATCH!"
Springtrap gave him a dark glare before kicking him in the side.
"Yeah, sure you will."
He, Puppet, and Golden Freddy jumped with surprise as Chris and Yendo appeared in front of them. Chris looked down at Ennard, impressed.
"Huh. Thanks, guys." He and Yendo grabbed Ennard and then disappeared from sight.
"Springtrap...are you okay?" Goldie asked him as he and Puppet came closer. He was about to put a hand on his shoulder, but Springtrap swatted it away and walked off. They followed Springtrap, both frowning with confusion.
"Springtrap, wait!" Puppet ordered.
Springtrap stopped, hands shaking. He didn't turn around, he couldn't bare to look at them, after...it happened. Goldie let out an "oh" once he understood what was wrong.
He walked towards his brother. "Springtrap, we all know about what's happened with Ennard, and it's...well, it's not really okay, but that doesn't mean it won't ever be, again! We FORGIVE you! Do you hear me?"

Springtrap didn't say anything. Golden Freddy lowered his head, sighing.
"Look, man. Listen, we don't hate you! After the Nightmares came and took you guys, some of our friends, and I, were back at the pizzeria, we were able to escape. We came back for you and everyone else. We're getting closer to turning everyone back! And once everyone is together, Chris, Elizabeth, and Puppet will give us all enough powers to use them to kill those last three Nightmares, and then we'll be able to take down Ennard!"
Golden Freddy and Puppet waited for Springtrap to answer, but he was still quiet.
Puppet spoke next. "Springtrap, please. Don't ignore us, especially at a time like this! You can start ignoring us again once we're all back home, safe! But I want you to LISTEN to us!"
He grabbed Springtrap and made him face them. He held Springtrap's shoulders tightly as he stared hard at him.
"We KNOW what Ennard's done to you and Baby. We know what he's capable of, and we know what to do to fix this. But please, we NEED you. We need you and Baby, because you guys are the most important thing we need to destroy Ennard, once and for all! We know you had to make some tough choices, in order to try to protect us. And we don't hate you for that, how could we? You and Baby were scared, and only wanted us safe, and didn't want us involved in what you were dealing with. But either way, we'd always end up getting involved in this, because we care about you two! You don't have to do this all on your own, you HAVE people that'll help you. We're NOT giving up. Will you?"
Springtrap quickly shook his head and croaked, "No..."
He started wiping his eyes as they began to tear up. "We...we were going to go tell you guys everything...but we were-"
"Shut off," Puppet finished, nodding at him.
Springtrap glanced at him, frowning. "Yes...How did you kn-"
"I...I did it," Puppet admitted, not taking his eyes off of him.
Springtrap looked at him in disbelief. "I don't believe that-"
"Well you better start believing it," Puppet told him. "Because it sure wasn't Ennard, he would've let you guys go, because you wouldn't of even had time to tell us, you both would've fully turned into Nightmares before you got the chance. Chris told me this, before he went to go stop Ennard from stopping us. He knew exactly what Ennard was up to, he was spying on him while Elizabeth was holding back the three Nightmare animatronics. I shut you off so you wouldn't end up hurting us, and we wouldn't have been able to turn either of you back because the Nightmares were in our way. It was just the three of us at the time, so things were harder to handle. I wish you knew sooner, but..."
Springtrap shook his head. He knew he couldn't just keep avoiding them, especially after everything that's happened. He still wanted to make things right, to show how sorry he felt that they all had to go through this kind of stuff. He still had hope that they could have peace, they just had to stick together, and fight to get it.
He looked at Puppet. "No, it's alright. At least I know now, thanks for telling me. So...everyone is here, looking for the rest of our friends to bring back?"
Puppet nodded. "Yeah, but we've also been taking some of them, and hopefully all of them, back to the pizzeria. Chris and Elizabeth sealed it off to not only make it invisible, but also strong enough to hold the Nightmares and Ennard back. Elizabeth said that it actually doesn't have to take all of us to take him out, it can still work if we use less people."
"Yeah," Goldie nodded. "And now that we have you back, we can start searching for everyone else. Elizabeth and J.J are searching for Baby, and Chris and Yendo and doing the same with Ennard. They've been keeping him away, so we'd be able to get our friends. But...we still have those three Nightmares to deal with. But, it shouldn't be a problem."
Springtrap nodded, letting them know he was still listening. But his mind was also somewhere else: Mangle.
Puppet noticed that he was still acting distant. "Hey, what's on your mind?" Springtrap laughed, covering his face. "Oh nothing, just that that dim-wat made me...take apart Mangle..."
Puppet and Golden Freddy looked at him, shocked.
"H...He made you do that TOO?!" Goldie nearly shouted.
Puppet looked at him with worried eyes, "Gosh, Springtrap, that's...horrible...please tell me he didn't make you throw her suit out, too."
Springtrap shook his head. "He didn't, surprisingly...I hid it somewhere where no one would find it, I'll get it out and start fixing her again...once everything is back to normal. But...you know I would never do that, even if I wasn't being forced, right?"
They both nodded. "Of course!" Goldie replied.
"We know how much you care about her! And don't worry, we're not mad at you for that. I'll even help you fix her! It's ENNARD'S neck I want snapped..."
Springtrap raised his hand up awkwardly, like a little kid. "Uh, I'll do it. Ya know, without being forced..."
Goldie and Puppet couldn't help but laugh.
Puppet sighed, smiling at him. "Oh I'm sure no one will force you. We all wanna do it just as much as you do."
Springtrap nodded, but then his eyebrows raised. "Oh, do you know if Mangle's been brought back? And what about Baby?"
They both shook their heads.
"No," answered Goldie. "But we'll find out eventually. They're around here, I'm sure of it."
"Elizabeth had told us that Ennard's been keeping us from finding Baby, just like with you..." Puppet told him.
Springtrap sighed, "Well...hopefully we'll find her, or SOMEONE around here. I just want everyone else to know that I still care about them..."
Golden Freddy gave him a reassuring smile. "Hey, they DO know! But you shouldn't be focused on that, we all already know you care. Right now, everyone is just focused on fixing ENNARD'S mess, the mess HE brought us in. This ISN'T your fault. Got it? GOT IT?!"
Springtrap nodded fast, staring at him with wide eyes. "Okey, okey! Got it! Now let's go, already! I can't STAND standing here!"
Puppet and Goldie laughed, following behind him.