Chapter 8

After breakfast, everyone did their own thing as usual. Springtrap and Baby tried to take their minds off of Ennard by doing other things, but they just couldn't. They both had so many questions, the two weren't even sure if they wanted to trust him or not. He had more things he wanted to tell them, and they wanted to know badly, but they also didn't want any of their friends getting suspicious of them. A part of them wanted to tell their friends about him, but they knew that Ennard wouldn't trust them anymore if they did that, so they decided to keep quiet. Even though they thought that it probably wouldn't be a good idea...

After about two hours, the two decided to meet up behind the stage alone, to talk about it. Once they did, they were both silent at first, unsure of how to start the conversation.
After the long silence, Baby sighed, "This all seems so shady..."
Springtrap nodded. "Yeah, but there's still more things we don't know that Ennard might actually explain to us...if we don't give him a chance, we'll never know what those important things that he could be hiding..."
Baby nodded too, "That's true, but what if it's something bad that he doesn't want anyone else to know about? What if he's planning on doing something even WORSE than erasing humans?"
"Well, we won't know that until we find out," Springtrap told her, "If there're any questions you have for him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind us asking..."
Baby nodded, looking down at the floor.
"Hey guys."
Springtrap and Baby both jumped and turned around. It was Ennard, peeking his face out from the shadows, eyes glowing.
"Oh..." Springtrap relaxed once he saw him.
"Well that just looks even more shady..." Baby said, glaring at him.
"Meet me in party room four, we'll make sure no one sees you. And don't worry, it's not a trick," Ennard told them. Then like that, he disappeared.
Baby quickly looked at Springtrap, frowning. " 'we'? "
Springtrap gave her the same look, shrugging.

What happened in the office the other night surprised Foxy, but he was glad that they were able to communicate with Elizabeth...somewhat. But nothing much really happened after that, except Lolbit just fell completely silent and walked out, not even answering Foxy's question about Micheal. He thought that it was weird that she did that, and he wanted to know why, but he just let her be for the rest of the night, not wanting to bother her. But Foxy was desperate to know though, does Lolbit know something about Micheal that he nor anyone else knew? Her friends only mentioned that he died in the facility, but they never found out what had happened to him after that. He sat in his cove, thinking about it.
"What if they lied about not knowing what happened to him?" he thought.
He wanted to ask Puppet or Baby about Micheal, but he wasn't sure how he would explain that. He didn't want anyone to know that he and Lolbit contacted her, because he didn't want either of them to get in trouble.
"But she sounded like she was in danger...like she needed help...she did say that..." Foxy thought.
If it's something serious, which he thinks it is, then shouldn't they tell Baby and Puppet?

He wanted to ask Lolbit about it first, hopefully she'll be okay with it.
"I think she will." Foxy stood up and walked out. He roamed around the place, looking for Lolbit, until he saw her making her way towards the Parts and Service room.
"Lolbit!" Foxy ran over to her before she opened the door. She jumped with surprise once she saw him. She sighed and looked down away from him.
Foxy spoke again, "Look, I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but you haven't answered my question about Mi-"
"SSSHHH!!!" Lolbit quickly covered his mouth and took him to a party room alone. She looked at him, angry, and whispered, "We CAN'T talk about that around the others! They CAN'T know!"
"Know what?! That Micheal's not gone?!" Foxy asked her, frustrated.
Lolbit growled, "He IS, Foxy! He's GONE! He ALWAYS has been!"
"Then WHY are you so suddenly distant?!" Foxy questioned.
Lolbit sighed again. "Look, he IS gone, Foxy! I promise he is! It's true that we don't know what happened to him after he died, but I will say that a lot has happened while he was there...and I DON'T wanna talk about it! I don't want to hear his NAME again! Can we just forget about this? You wanted to contact Elizabeth, and that's what we got! Nothing else!"
Foxy looked down, still angry.
"Look," said Lolbit, "We don't even know if that was the real Elizabeth! What if it was just some spirit that disguised themself as her to trick us? We can't just assume that Elizabeth really IS in danger, if we don't even know if that was actually her!"
"If that WAS a different spirit," Foxy said, "Then how do they know about her brother?"
Lolbit went quiet, and then sighed again, "Look, I don't know, and I don't wanna find out. I'm not taking any risks...I gotta go, Yendo's fixing my memory card..."
Before Foxy could say anything else, she walked off.
"But we took plenty of risks for you..." Foxy muttered under his breath.