Chapter 2

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Puppet bellowed as he opened the door for them.
"We were thinking EXACTLY what we were thinking!" Foxy replied first, crossing his arms.
"LEAVING THE PIZZERIA TO GO NEARLY GET YOURSELVES KILLED?!" Puppet screeched at them.
"Puppet, just let me explain-"
Puppet cut Springtrap off, "NO! I WON'T LET YOU EXPLAIN! I'M DONE TRUSTING YOU! ALL OF YOU! EVERYONE WAS WORRIED SICK! I HAD TO TELL THEM EVERYTHING I'VE TOLD YOU, SPRINGTRAP, THEY WOULD NOT STOP ASKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED! YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE, YOU'VE GONE WAY TOO FAR! THREE DAYS, SPRINGTRAP, YOU'VE ALL BEEN GONE FOR THREE DAYS! I WAS SURE YOU WERE DEAD! YOU ALL BETTER BE HERE, ALIVE AND WELL, OR I SWEAR-"
"WE'RE ALL HERE, PUPPET! LOOK!" Mangle interrupted, pointing to their group.
"We're fine, Puppet, really! Don't worry!" said Golden Freddy.
"Oh really? Then why does Springtrap have scratches and bruises all over him? Why do ALL of you have marks on your bodies?!" Puppet barked, staring at all of them furiously.
"Okey...we DID get into a few struggles..." Bonnie admitted.
Puppet continued staring at them, eye twitching. He growled and shut the doors on them.
Goldie looked at him as he floated away, shocked, "What the-"
"He's not gonna leave us out here!" Foxy shouted, furious too.
"You're right...he's NOT," Springtrap told him, trying to keep his cool.

Springtrap kicked the doors open and followed behind Puppet. Puppet stopped and looked at him with surprise.
"Don't you DARE walk away from us! After all we've went through to help these poor, miserable robots that were stuck underground!" Springtrap yelled at him.
Puppet yelled back, "THEY CAN'T STAY HERE, SPRINGTRAP! THEY'VE MURDERED COUNTLESS PEOPLE! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"
"THEY MURDERED PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE FORCED TO! IT WAS NEVER INTENTIONAL!" Springtrap told him.
"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" Puppet hissed.
"I DO know because they told us themselves! They explained EVERYTHING to us! We can try to explain it to you if you just listen!" Springtrap said.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE NOT LYING?!" Puppet argued.
"Because I could SEE it in their EYES! I could see the pain and desperation in them that they really wanted to leave the underground! They're NOT possessed by any spirits, and they're NOT the cold, emotionless robots you make them out to be!" Springtrap explained.
Mangle joined beside him, "He's right! We've seen it! We've hung out with them for the past three days, and all they were was nice to us! They're just like us, Puppet! They're nowhere near evil, at all! If they were just like what you said, they probably would've attacked us right now, but they're not doing anything! They're just standing over there! Please, just let us tell you everything!"
"Yeah, it'll all make more sense once we tell you!" Golden Freddy said to him.

Puppet went silent for a minute to think about it, and then sighed. "You guys weren't suppose to know about them...Springtrap wasn't suppose to know...It all started with that stupid plushie! How was it even in the pizzeria? How long has it been here before you found it?!"
Springtrap replied, "I already told you, I don't know! I still don't, we haven't figured that out...But I'm glad I did, or we wouldn't have known about Baby and her friends. We wouldn't have known the entire story!"
Puppet frowned, "What? Do...you guys really know the whole story? I've only dreamt bits and pieces of it..."
"Yeah! Baby and her friends and Plushtrap knew all along!" answered Foxy.
"Wait...Plushtrap?" Puppet said, confused.
"Yo," Plushtrap blurted, peeking out from behind Mangle.
"W...Where did he come from?" Puppet asked, a little disturbed.
"We'll explain that later. Will you let us tell you the truth? Or are we just gonna keep arguing all day?" Springtrap asked him.
Puppet sighed again in frustration, "Okey...I'll listen. But we can't keep talking, we'll have to wait till the next night, you guys are all probably tired. Um...I guess the Sister Location and Plushtrap can sleep in the basement for now..."
"Okey. Thanks, Puppet," Springtrap said, smiling with relief.
Puppet nodded, "Yeah...Just try to watch over them..."
"Wait, how did no one wake up from all the yelling?" Mangle questioned, looking at Freddy and Chica, who were sleeping on the stage.
Puppet looked over at them, too, "Oh, I shut them off so they wouldn't hear us. And now we're gonna have to explain to them all of...this. But how?"
"Uh, we'll figure it out tomorrow night...Let's just get some sleep," said Springtrap.
Puppet nodded, "Yeah, okey. Um...I guess we'll talk again later..."

Once Puppet floated off back to 'Prize Corner', Springtrap sighed and fell onto the floor. Everyone gasped, surprised.
"Springy! Are you alright?" Mangle asked, running over to him.
"Carry me, I don't feel like walking..." Springtrap groaned, closing his eyes.
"Oh get up, you big baby," Goldie said, frowning at him.
"Come on, Spring, you know I can't carry you," Mangle told him.
"Welp, it was nice screaming at each other, but I gotta go pass out in my cove now, see ya!" Foxy smiled, walking over to his cove.
"Okey guys, c'mon," Springtrap said, getting up.
"Wait, do we get to stay?" Baby asked him.
"Um, we're not sure yet, we still have to explain everything to Puppet...Let's just get some sleep for now," answered Springtrap. He, Goldie, and Mangle led Plushtrap, Baby, and her friends through the "Parts and Service" room, and down in the basement. They all sat down together and got comfortable.
"Hey, it feels nice in here!" said Baby.
"Yeah...let's just hope this won't be the last time you're all staying here...if things work out with Puppet," Mangle sighed.
"Man, Puppet sounds like a big jerk-face," Plushtrap muttered.
"He's only a jerk-face sometimes..." Springtrap replied.
"But is he a BIG jerk-face?" Plushtrap questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm about to go get some duct-tape," Springtrap said as he looked at him.
Plushtrap went quiet, giving him a death stare.
"And I'M about to ring one of your necks out if you don't stop talking and GO TO SLEEP," muttered Goldie. They both went quiet, and soon everyone fell asleep.