Chapter 12

Springtrap and Baby walked down the long, cold road, dragging the fake Toy Bonnie along with them. They haven't said a word since they left, they were too traumatized to speak. They'd seen their friends get attacked before, but what they had just witnessed was something far worse than anything they've ever been through. That was a whole other level of insanity. Springtrap wanted to ask Baby about what she was trying to say to him before they were interrupted by the scream, but he didn't open his mouth. It probably didn't matter anymore. Springtrap wanted to stop Ennard from trying to hurt them and their friends, he wanted to hurt him badly. But instead he filled his thoughts with self-hatred for letting this happen. He noticed Baby wiping her eyes as they made it to the front of the pizzeria. Their home. They didn't even know how much longer they would spend their time there before everything went downhill. They wanted to think of some way, any way, to make Ennard pay. But all they could think about was Toy Bonnie, how they let him down. How they let the rest of their friends down. How they let each other and themselves down. They looked up as they heard their friends' voices through the glass doors.
"Springtrap? Baby? Toy Bonnie?" Freddy quickly approached the door and started to open it. "Where the heck were you guys?"
Toy Chica ran out past him and hugged the fake Toy Bonnie tightly. "BABE! WHERE WERE YOU? WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS!"
"It's been nearly an hour since you three were gone!" Bonnie said as he stood beside Freddy.
"Well, answer the question," Toy Chica demanded, letting go of fake Toy Bonnie.
Springtrap cleared his dry throat and answered carefully, "We...um, we took a walk up the road for a bit...we were talking about the- the wedding...how it's gonna be...fun..."
Baby slowly nodded, but didn't look at them.

Once everyone else came to the door, Mangle stepped out and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're safe. Maybe don't stay out that long again, you had us freaking out!"
Springtrap couldn't hug her back, he was just frozen.
"Woah, what happened to you two? You have bruises on you..." Freddy pointed out, frowning at them.
Springtrap croaked, "Oh...we were messing around for a bit, having fun...we're fine though."
Toy Chica raised an eyebrow. "Huh, I never thought you two would ever do something like that. But at least you're alright."
"No one saw you, right?" Goldie asked Springtrap as he stepped closer to him.
Springtrap shook his head, "I doubt it...Let's just go inside."
Everyone else nodded and they all went back in, shutting the doors.
Toy Chica turned around to look at Baby and Springtrap. "So, what'd ya say about the wedding? Are you excited about it?"
Springtrap smiled weakly and tried his best to sound cheerful, "Y-yeah, definitely! He just told us about the plans you guys came up with, it sounds like it'll be great! Can't wait for the day to come..."
Toy Chica smiled sweetly, "Thanks! I can't wait either! I'm getting MARRIED!" Springtrap just nodded.
Funtime Foxy looked at Baby, "Hey Baby, you alright? You haven't said a word since you got here."
Baby rubbed her eyes, trying to look tired.
She replied, "Yeah, I'm just tired from walking. I think I'm gonna get some sleep for a bit...see ya later!"
She gave everyone a small grin before quickly going to the basement.
"You're not tired too, are you, Springtrap?" Golden Freddy asked him. "I was wondering if you wanted to help me fix up one of the Bidybabs' memory cards?"
Springtrap quickly nodded, "Um, yeah, sure."
Goldie nodded and they went to the Parts and Service room, where the Bidybab was waiting. Everyone else went back to doing what they were doing.

     The night went by slow for both of them, it felt horrible. They were desperately waiting for 6 am to come, so people would stop asking if they were okay. They didn't want to be around anyone, but they also didn't want to leave them, like they'd been doing. They felt like trash for doing that, and now they regret it. Actually, they regretted it the moment they found out they've been tricked by Ennard. Springtrap kept thinking to himself that he should've known this was going to happen, he wanted to do something to repay all of his friends for doing this to them. He thought about going back to the factory by himself, and try to deal with those freaks alone. But he decided not to, because he knew that that would just get him killed, and then he wouldn't be able to save his friends. He was stuck again. He didn't know what to do. He wanted his friends' help badly, but he knew what would happen if he tried getting their help.
As Springtrap sat down against the cold wall in the basement, he thought, "I shouldn't be needing their help. I'm the one that got everyone in this mess, because of my stupid selfishness. I should try to handle Ennard alone...even if it means getting myself killed. As long as Mangle and my friends are safe."
He tried to sleep, but he couldn't keep his eyes closed. He couldn't stop thinking about Ennard, what he just did to everyone. The more he thought about it, the more he hated himself. He looked around at Mangle, Golden Freddy, Baby, and Plushtrap. They all slept peacefully. Springtrap sighed and stood up.
"I need to get some air..."
He quietly walked out of the pizzeria, trying not to wake anyone up. Once he stepped out, he closed the door carefully and sat down on the ground, playing with some pebbles. He was so tempted to just sneak over to the factory and murder Ennard slowly, like he said he was going to do. But he didn't even know where it was, it wasn't anywhere to be seen. He could get lost trying to find it, for all he knew.

Springtrap sighed and teared up, "This is all my fault."
That's all he thought about, how everything that happened was his fault. Never thinking about how it COULDN'T have been his fault to begin with. He continued sitting there for a while, self-loathing, until he started to feel a presence near him. He turned to his right, and there he was. Ennard stood there, staring at him with those stupid glowy eyes Springtrap hated so much. It took everything inside of him not to get up and sock Ennard in the face. He just sat there and glared at him with hate, instead. They looked at each other, silent.
After Springtrap started getting annoyed, he muttered, "What do you want you stupid clown?"
Ennard's smile grew wider. He laughed, "Wow, how rude, Springtrap. I came here to say hello, and this is what I get? Got any more insults to throw at me?"
"You wanna hear them?" Springtrap asked with an angry voice.
Ennard snickered, "As much as I want to, I can't. I'm not staying long."
"I wasn't expecting you to," Springtrap replied instantly, sounding cold.
Ennard raised his eyebrows. "Oh really? What would you do if I didn't leave? Fight me?"
"If that's what you're asking for," Springtrap replied calmly, standing up and approaching him. He wanted to grab him and throw him into a bed of spikes so badly, he wouldn't hesitate to do it.
Ennard continued to laugh, "Are we really about to beat each other to the ground right now?"
"Is that what you want? 'Cause I do," Springtrap told him as he balled his hands into fists.
Ennard shook his head, "Sorry buddy, maybe another time. Right now I want you to do something-"
"No."
Springtrap glared at him with more than just hate. It was hunger, the worst hunger he's ever felt, but he didn't care. It was hunger to inflict pain, to kill. Ennard looked at him with that same grin, while grabbing him around the waste by his wires and shoving him against the wall.
"YES."

Springtrap didn't move, this wasn't his moment to attack yet. He spoke again, "You didn't come here to say hello."
"No, I didn't," Ennard replied, shaking his head. "I did something for you, now you're gonna do something for me."
Springtrap snarled, "What did you ever do for me? All I remember you doing for me was taking my FRIENDS!"
Ennard shook his head again, still grinning. "I'm not talking about that."
Springtrap's expression didn't change. "Then WHAT?"
"Mk. Remember when you found that box in that hole in the wall, that had Mangle's suit in it?" Ennard asked him.
Springtrap frowned, but answered. "Yeah. And?"
Ennard replied, "You guys could never figure out how that box got there. Well, as hard as it is to believe, I'M the one that placed it there, for YOU to find." Springtrap was surprised, but Ennard was right. That was really hard to believe. "You didn't do that-"
"BUT I DID," Ennard told him. "I promise you I did."
"Okey, then how did you not get caught?" Spring asked.
"While I was putting it there that night, I got Nightmare Fredbear to mess with the cameras a bit, so I wouldn't get seen," Ennard told him.
Springtrap looked at him, still unable to believe anything he was telling him. But then he remembered when he found that random eye in the wall while he was fixing it.

Now that he looked at Ennard, he noticed that that eye looked a lot like his left one. His hair also covered half of his face, so it had to have belonged to him.
"Are you missing your right eye?" Springtrap asked him.
Ennard was silent. Then he sighed and lifted his hair up, revealing the hole where his other eye was suppose to be. "How'd you guess?"
"I found your other eye in the wall when I was fixing it," Springtrap replied.
Ennard rolled his one eye, "Whatever, that's not important anymore. You believe me, don't you?"
"Sure..." Springtrap replied coldly. Then he hissed, "But WHY would you do that for me?!"
Ennard gave him a sly grin, "So later I could get you to do something for me in return."
"And WHAT do you think I'm gonna do for you?" Springtrap asked.
"What you're GOING to do," Ennard answered, "Is either take your girlfriend back apart, or take your brother's life."
Springtrap's eyes widened. He quickly shook his head. "NO! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I'M NOT DOING EITHER!"
"Then I'll kill them. Right now," Ennard immediately replied, very serious.
"I thought you needed them to help you with the humans?!" Springtrap yelled.
Ennard shrugged, "Okey, then I'll just torture them slowly in front of you. And THEN turn them into nightmares!"
Springtrap looked at him in disbelief. "You won't."
"I will," Ennard said, nodding. "I didn't have any problem doing it to Toy Bonnie in front of your eyes, I won't have a problem doing it to them either. All I have to do is go in the basement and-"
Springtrap kicked him in the chest. "Touch them, your BLOOD goes on MY hands." Ennard fell backwards, but quickly got back up.
He chuckled and held Springtrap's arms tightly with his wires, so he couldn't move. "Actually, Springtrap, it'll be their blood on MY hands, if you don't make a decision."
Springtrap said while struggling, "It's ALWAYS about decisions, isn't it? This isn't SAW! This isn't a GAME!"
"It is to me, and it's hilarious," Ennard chuckled sinisterly. "Look, I know you would never kill your brother anyway, so just take Mangle apart. She doesn't have to die, just shut her off and do it."
"NO! I CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND! I LOVE HER!" Springtrap said, shaking his head again, violently.
"Doesn't matter to me," Ennard said, "You can kill your brother instead, though, if you want."
"NO! I'M NOT DOING EITHER! ISN'T THERE ANOTHER OPTION?!" Springtrap asked, voice shaking.
"Nope," Ennard replied. "Come on, I've been waiting for this moment for over a year! I need something entertaining to watch!"
Springtrap collapsed to the ground, breathing shakily, "WHY DO YOU DO THIS? CAN'T WE JUST LIVE IN PEACE?"
Ennard sighed and released him. "I'll let you decide on your own, but don't take too long, or, you'll know what'll happen. I gotta go for now, let me know how it went when I come back!"
Springtrap continued to weep as Ennard teleported out of sight.

After ten minutes, Springtrap stopped sobbing and sat up, wiping his face. He started to believe that he could really do nothing at all to stop Ennard. All he could do was let him torture him until the day that there would be no more peace on this earth anymore. Springtrap had never felt so alone and trapped before, this was worse than when he was dealing with William in the past. He didn't want to take his precious Mangle apart, but he didn't want to kill Goldie either. And he didn't want either of them to die, so what would he have to choose then? He could've tried to kill Ennard the moment he appeared again, but Ennard can just easily hold him back with his wires. Plus, Springtrap didn't want to get himself killed. After he spent a few more minutes outside, thinking about it, he sighed and stood up.

Going back inside, he went back down to down the basement and approached closer to Mangle and Golden Freddy as they slept, and stared at them for a while.
"How would I do this without getting caught?" Spring thought, "No one would ever forgive me...everyone would hate me..."
But then another thought came to him.
"Well...even if they never wanna see my face again, I can still try to save them, and kill Ennard..."
Springtrap teared up again, but quickly wiped his eyes. He came closer to them, bent down, and shut off Mangle...

—-
Man, I couldn't WAIT to write this chapter. This is where things REALLY go to shit XP. Attack me if u want, u kno bad things have to happen in a story to make it good.