Chapter 24

Springtrap talked with Mangle for a while, while also making sure that she's comfortable being close to him. It took a bit for him to explain everything that's happened, and what was happening now, but Mangle was quickly catching up. She even started to remember him, and everyone else too. He also didn't forget to explain to her about who had broke her...To his surprise, she took it a lot better than he expected her to. She let him tell her the reason why he did it, and she wasn't mad, not even a little.
Mangle hugged him tightly. "There's nothing to blame you for, Springy. I know you would never wanna do something like that, but you were being controlled, and you were scared of losing Golden Freddy. I'd rather get broken apart again than have you lose your own brother! I was able to live with this body before, I can get used to it again, even if you guys won't be able to fix me. I'll be alright, I just wish I knew this sooner, so I wouldn't have freaked out so much...And now I see why you started avoiding me...I don't hate you for that, but this won't change anything at all."
Springtrap felt so happy and relieved hearing that, it felt like a big weight was lifted off of his shoulders. He was feeling so many things right now, he felt so lucky to have her, she reminded him of a Mom comforting her child.
He couldn't help but start crying again. "Listen, Mangle. I wish I could've been able to fix you right after that, I really do. But...Ennard was trying to keep me and Baby away from everyone, he was trying to manipulate us, to have control over us. I-I'm sorry-"
"Springtrap stop!" Mangle said in an upset tone.
"That's literally the sixth time you apologized to me! It's Ennard who should be sorry! He's a pathetic piece of trash! I know you feel really bad about hurting me, but you have to get it together! Please! We can still end this, we just gotta get all our friends together, and then nothing will be able to stop us. Okey?"
Springtrap smiled and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. You're right. I'm just really glad you're here."
Mangle kissed him on the nose. "And I'll always be here. Now let's go find our friends."
Springtrap stood up, picking Mangle up with him, and carried her on his back.
He suddenly heard Mangle whining. "Dang, I don't look as cute as I used to! Look at my teeth!"
Springtrap chuckled, "Hey, you still look cute to me, you little turd. Turd...huh, reminds me of Plushtrap."
Mangle burst out laughing, "Oh my gosh, that's so mean! You better hope he didn't hear that!"

They both went quiet very quickly once they heard something fall. The sound of it clanging on the floor echoed through the hallway.
Mangle gasped, lowering her ears, "W-what was that?"
Springtrap turned around and looked through the hallway full of broken open doors.
Mangle squinted her eyes as she stared through one of them. "Hey...I think I see something..."
Springtrap looked where she was looking, and then saw it.
"Is that...Toy Chica?" Springtrap whispered, raising his eyebrows.
Mangle could see her too, but before she could say anything, she heard Golden Freddy's voice behind them.
"Guys..."
Springtrap turned around for them to face him, but they were eyeing something else instead...What Goldie was holding in his hand by its ear...was Nightmare Fredbear's head.

     Ten pairs of feet shuffled through the broken down building. Foxy stopped once he noticed something in the hall across from where they were standing.
Plushtrap looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "You see something?"
Foxy nodded, "Yeah...Follow me."
The group followed close behind him quietly, wondering what he could've seen that they couldn't. But once they did, they gasped and Funtime Freddy pulled Foxy back, whispering, "Foxy, no! We don't know if they've been turned back yet!"
Foxy turned his head to him, away from Springtrap, Mangle, and Goldie.
"There's more of us then there are of them, we can take 'em out."
"Hey," a Bidybab spoke. "Look at their eyes, they're not purple like Ennard's are. They don't seem to be under his control anymore, I think we're safe."
Foxy looked at him with surprise, "You're right!"
He turned back to the three, who hadn't noticed them. He picked up a piece of metal and tossed it over at Springtrap. Springtrap looked down at the object that hit him, and then he, Goldie, and Mangle looked over at Foxy's group, who stared at them while not moving. Mangle reacted faster, she growled and shoved Foxy against the wall, gripping the fur on his chest tightly.
"Do that again and you WON'T HAVE a hand LEFT!"
Foxy chuckled nervously. "Heheh, I see you're doing a-okay! You're the same scary lady you've always been!"
Mangle's expression quickly changed. "Wait, you're back to normal too?"
"We all are," Lolbit answered as she stepped forward. "We were just wandering the place and then he found you guys! Hello, by the way."
Mangle laughed, embarrassed, and dropped Foxy. "Uh, hi! Glad you're all back...um, yeah!"
"Are you guys done sneaking up on people now?" Springtrap approached them. Then he smiled, "Sup. Miss me?"
Plushtrap smirked, "Not one bit, rat."
"Spineless mule," Springtrap glared.
"I'm here too," said Goldie as he walked over towards them. Plushtrap jumped back when he noticed what he was holding. "Woah! Is that Nightmare Fredbear?! Did...did you do that?!"
Foxy was just as surprised. "Yeah! How'd ya find him? We just lost him again after he got in another fight with us!"
"None of us got bit or scratched, by the way," Lolbit informed the others.
Golden Freddy responded, "I found him while he was looking for us, so I just...snuck up behind him, and ya know the rest."
Plushtrap smiled widely, impressed. "What'd you use?"
Goldie replied, "My hands. I drained all his power from him and then ripped his head off. It was surprisingly easy! And now we get to split his powers, so we can all be even stronger to get the other two Nightmares."
Plushtrap laughed, "Woah! That's so cool! Wish I was there to see it."

Golden Freddy snickered, "Alright, enough about that. Just wanna notify that Puppet's not with us right now, he went to go investigate some noise we heard. Could be one of our friends. But now that most of us are together, we should stay close, and continue the search."
Funtime Foxy nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, you three are definitely a few of the toughest in our group. I'd be glad to have you."
"Yeah," said Foxy. "Plus we have a lot to catch each other up on. Let's talk while we're walking."
Springtrap nodded. "Alright, but we gotta be careful. Mangle and I found someone..."
"Toy Chica," Mangle told them.
Toy Bonnie's ears perked up. "Wait, really? Where is she?!"
"Hold on! I still gotta lend you guys these powers, it'll take a second," said Goldie. "Then after that's done, you guys can go searching for her. But I should stay back and go look for Puppet, just to check if he's alright. He could need help right now, for all we know. I'll be fine on my own."
"You better be, or we're gonna have a problem," Springtrap squinted at him. "Now hand the magic over, princess!"
Goldie gave him a glare before he handed an equal amount to everyone, including himself.
After that, he split from the group and they went their separate ways.