THIS IS TOO INTENSE EVEN FOR MEEEE

A/n: Just want to make it clear that this chapter is NOT made by me. @Ivypool8465 basically gave me the entire scenario for this chapter so...yeah! Oh, btw if you don't remember Goldenflame is Ivypool's OC and I had her on the ToD a few chapters back if you don't remember. (Also I have like no idea half of the stuff that's going on lol)

Goldenflame: *appears* Hey guys, I have a question!

Goldenflame: So what's dodge flaming arrow?

Cinda and Peril: *gasp with their jaws open*

Latergh...

Goldenflame: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!! *Immediately pelts every dragon with flaming arrows* LET'S DO THIS!!! I LOVE BEING A FIRESCALED DRAGON!!! I LOVE PLAYING DODGE FLAMING ARROW!!! I know! LET'S MAKE A DODGE FLAMING ARROW PARTY FOR EVERY FIRESCALES DRAGON THAT EVER EXISTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Peril and Cinda: *groan*

Goldenflame: Hey, I thought you loved this game.

Cinda: Sure Gold, we like it but it's not exactly fun to have ten arrows on my tail, fourteen on my legs... *Rants on about the forty-three arrows she has on her*

Peril: *yells at Gold about the thirty-nine arrows she has*

Goldenflame: Ok, ok, I get it! Can we play some more? Let's do two against one. But careful, I'm extremely quick! *runs to the other side of the room in five seconds*

Latergh...

Peril and Cinda: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldenflame: FINE! But one more thing—IT'S NOT DODGE FLAMING ARROW! FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE CHILL!

Peril: StarClan?

Goldenflame: *tells her about starclan, warrior cat heaven*

Goldenflame: So I want to tell you about a really good singer! My favorite song from her is Animal. But it's kinda... intense, if ya know what I mean.

Cinda: Just tell us the name of the singer.

Goldenflame: AURORA.

Cinda and Peril: *search up "Animal AURORA" on their fireproof laptops*

Cinda and Peril: Should I watch the music video?

Goldenflame: NO THAT'S TOO IN—

Cinda and Peril: *watch music video w/ headphones*

Goldenflame: *siiiiiiigh*

Latergh...

Cinda: WOAH.

Peril: I know!

Cinda: This music video is intense. I mean, she swallowed and egg whole! A raw, uncracked egg!

Peril: Yeah, and then she spat out like 12 more!

Goldenflame: I TOLD you you should have watched the lyrics! Ugh...

Tide: *reading this chapter* .................okay then....