Another Reader is Comming!

Tide: Guys! Another reader wants to come!

Winter: Who?

Tide: @DragonsNotWyverns!

Kinkajou: Didn't she submit like a ton of dares.

Tide: Yep! *Snaps and three giant sacks appear with letters containing dares from DNW*

Peril: Whoa! Stay back, firescales over here!

Tide: That reminds me, she wanted to talk to you!

Peril: Another fan?

Tide: She's a huge fan of Winter's and wanted to tell you something. *Snaps and DNW appears in the form of a Skywing*

DNW: I'M HERE!!!

Tide: You wanted to tell something to Peril about Winter, right?

DNW: Oh, yeah! I actually prepared an entire short speech about how Winter isn't bad like how so many people say he is!

Peril: Oh great, I'm in trouble by one of the readers. This day is going swell!

Winter: Wait, a speech...about me? You sure you got the right dragon?

DNW: Yep *turns back to Peril*

DNW: Winter is not haughty, he is mentally scarred. From a young age, his parents ignored his attempts to impress them and constantly lowered his self-esteem, saying he was a disappointment. His whole life, people tell him he is an ICEWING. The BEST TRIBE. He absolutely MUST be superior to everyone else, or he is just a failure. And definitely doesn't help that his parents sacrificed him for his older brother's place on a wall, after he saved him. And everyone blamed him for Hailstorm's 'death'. Including himself. And did I mention that Winter had a right to be mad at Moon for ignoring him and the others and trusting and being good friends with a 2000 year-old animus, who brainwashed him, killed his aunt, started a battle that killed his father, and tried to wipe out his entire tribe?

Tide: Whoa...

Kinkajou: That was pretty intense. Remind me to never upset a reader...

Winter: I didn't know anyone understood me like that...

Winter: Exept for Lynx...

DNW: What?

Winter: Oh, I was mumbling about something called "none of your beeswax."

DNW: Is there and Icewing version of that expression?

Winter: If there is, no one's taught me it.

DNW: Proves my point, Peril!

Peril: Okay! Okay! No need to rub it in!

Tide: Don't worry she's only intense when it comes to Winter.

Peril: FINE FINE I won't call him a haughty Icewing prince anymore!

Tide: Glad we got that over with!

Moon: Yeah...

A/N Also, DNW did make that whole speech when she submitted the dare.