I HATE CAVES!!!!

Winter and Kinkajou: *flying for their lives through cave tunnels*

Winter: *panting* Let's go explore the mountains, she says! The Skywings won't mind, she says! There might be treasure in this cave, she says! No need to worry, she says! Everything is fine, she says! WELL SHE DIDN'T SAY WE WOULD DIE ALONE IN A CAVE!!!!!

Kinkajou: How was I *pant* supposed to know *pant* that this *pant* cave was infested? *Wheeze*

Winter: Oh, I don't know, maybe by BRINGING A FLASHLIGHT!?

Kinkajou: Well, you were the one that forgot to put the batteries in!!!

Winter: HOW COULD I PUT BATTERIES IN A NON-EXISTING FLASHLIGHT!?

Kinkajou: I DON'T KNOW!!! *pant*

Winter: THEY'RE GETTING CLOSER!!! Why are those dragons mad!? WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE SO LEAVE US ALOOOOOOOONE!!!

Kinkajou: *looks behind her* I think *pant* those are *wHeEzE* just *pant* bats.

Winter: *sarcastically* Thanks for making this bad dream into a nightmare! *Flies faster*

Kinkajou: Wait, don't tell me you're afraid of bats! I mean, these ones are as big as me, but seriously? *Tries to catch up to Winter*

Kinkajou: At least bats don't breath fire or spit venom!

Winter: AT LEAST DRAGONS ARE REASONABLE AND DON'T SUCK ALL YOUR BLOOD UNTIL YOU LOOK LIKE A DEFLATED PARTY BALLOON!!!

Kinkajou: AAAAAAHHHHHH LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!

Winter and Kinkajou: *flies out of the cave*

Winter: FLY FASTER!!!!

*Behind them*

Moon and Qibli: *exit the cave*

Moon: Wait! Guys! It was just us!!!

Qibli: Yeah! And Moon isn't a bat! She was just making squeaky noises when we hit the cave walls!

Moon: Who would've guessed they planed on cave exploring the same day we did?

Qibli: You think we could catch up to them?

Moon: I don't even see them anymore, and they're probably paranoid now.

Qibli: Yeah...

Moon:...

Qibli: Welp, we tried.