Love Letters...BUT THEY'RE REAL!!!

To all Winterwatcher fans: just know that I don't hate the ship but it doesn't happen here exactly. Also, there's Lynxter fluff here so...yeah, I've warned you. But keep reading it's super funny!

Dear Lynx,

I am sorry I haven't responded to you in a while. I think that magic orange juice still has some effects on me to be writing a letter to you right now...

I just wanted to stay in touch with the only dragon I know back home that doesn't hate me exept for Hailstorm. Things are a bit hectic here. Tide's been unleashing dares and stuff on us it is a bit bothersome at times. But even I have to admit they're entertaining.

How are things back home? Is Snowfall doing well as queen? Please, I want to hear how you've been doing.

From,
Winter.

--------------------

Dear Winter,

It's so nice to finally hear from you again!

Snowfall, or rather Queen Snowfall, has been doing ok. Of course, I would never say this to her face, but she's been super paranoid lately. Makes sense since her rule started because of Darkstalker and her Queen Glacier's death.

Now, I've saved the best news for last: I made it to the top of the rankings! EEEEKK! Ok, ok, I'll try not to rub it in since I know you were there at one point. But everyone hates me too. They're all jealous, and I think someone put spoiled fish in my leftover walrus because I stuck it in the ice and it was completely fresh.

And about Tide, tell him I sent him a dare to eat a bowl full of spoiled fish and he HAS TO SWALLOW!!!

You're always in my mind, from,
Lynx

--------------------

Dear Lynx,

I told him the dare. He didn't ask who it was from and straight up dumped the fish in his mouth! If I had no dignity, I would have vomited right on the spot when he said "It's not that bad, just needs a bit of salt!"

Is it weird that I really miss you? Can't believe I just asked that...

Wish to talk to you soon,
Winter

*Two days latergh*

Winter: Did any mail come yet?

Qibli: Why have you been asking that lately? Do you have a pen pal!?

Winter: What? No!

Winter: I'm just expecting something in the mail.

Kinkajou: Who's it from?

Winter: It's from nunya.

Qibli: Who's Nunya?

Winter: Nun ya business.

Qibli: *facetalons*

*A skywing flies in and drops off mail.*

Winter: FINALLY!! *Holds up a letter*

Qibli: I knew it! *Snatches letter*

Winter: Hey! You know it's illegal to tamper with other's mail!

Qibli: Fine! *Hands back letter*

Kinkajou: It says Lynx on the card...

Kinkajou: YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO LYNX!?

Winter: GOTTA GO! *flies away*

*A few moments latergh*

Kinkajou: *walks into the cave she and Moon have declared their "ship filing cave"*

Kinkajou: Now, to update the Lynxter file...

Kinkajou: But what about Winterwatcher?

Kinkajou:...

Kinkajou:...

Kinkajou:...

Kinkajou: Let's keep both and see what happens...