Cosplayers!!!

*Tide appears in Moon and Kinkajou's cave*

Tide: RISE AND SHINE!!! *Bangs gong*

Moon: Couldn't you tell I was already awake?

Kinkajou: *yawns and looks outside the window* How have you been awake? It's not even sunrise yet!!!

Qibli: Aarrgh what's all the noise for?

Turtle: Yeah! I was having a great dream where I was wi--*glances at the other dragons* you know it's not interesting.

Tide: You have been dared by DragonsNotWyverns to turn into a scavenger from a movie!

Moon: Well we just watched How to Train Your Dragon so...

Tide: Done! Berkianau!

*Moon is now Astrid. Turtle is Fishlegs. Kinkajou is Ruffnut (lol, autocorrected to Ruff but!). Winter is Snotlout. And Qibli is Hiccup.*

Kinkajou (Ruff): Yip yip yip!

Tide: oh hold on *snaps* now I can understand you!

Qibli (Hiccup): I thought you just snapped, not said magic words!

Tide: I do one or the other.

Kinkajou (Ruff): WHY MUST I BE RUFFNUT!? And who's gonna be Tuff?

Tide: I could've made Peril Tuff, but she's a girl and Tuffnut's a boy. Plus she's gone off with Clay somewhere.

Winter (Snotlout): OOOHHH! And also...WHY MUST I BE SNOTLOUT!?

Qibli (Hiccup): Because it suits you? Are Moon and I the only ones satisfied with our characters?

Turtle (Fishlegs): That's probably because Hiccup and Astrid get married...

Moon (Astrid): *Blushes* ACK! But we're just dressed up as them...in a scavenger body...

Qibli (Hiccup): Wait...I ACTUALLY HAVE A METAL LEG!!!

Tide: And you'll be stuck with it for an entire day bye! *Runs away before...too late*

Anemone: TIDE! I GOT YA! *Tackles him*

Tide: Get...off!

Anemone: Just wanted to ask you o--how you can be magic but now an Animus!

Tide: It's cause...you know I have no idea!

Qibli (Hiccup): Hey, Anemone! *Pulls out the Dragon Blade*

Anemone: Why is that random scavenger pointing a flaming sword at me?

Tide: Oh, I turned the Jade winglet into the dragon riders from HTTYD and Qibli is Hiccup...

Anemone: Cool!

Kinkajou: TANEMONE! TANEMONE!

Tide: BYE!!!