Meet an OC Part 2!

Tide: Today we'll meet Call_Me_Bookworm's OC, Skystar the Nightwing!

Skystar: *appears* Heyo!!

Tide: Also, HG would like to apologise to Alextheanimushuman because part of his last dare was he had to be referenced for the next 15 chapters but he forgot so...

Skystar: Who?

Tide: Nevermind

Skystar: Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!!

Tide: *looks around* I'm litteraly the only one else here.

Skystar: Oh, whoops.

Tide: *snaps and the JW + Anemone appears*

Skystar: NOW I can say it's nice to meet y'all!!

Kinkajou: Haha! Another OC!

Skystar: Still confused on what an OC is but... Whatever!!

Anemone: An OC is an interdimensional character created by scavengers in a parallel universe where dragons don't exist and our lives are controlled by their imaginations. OC's are part of fanfiction where the "readers" create their own characters that they could put into their own books or films that are based on the original story. So essentially, they are fabricated by the scavengers imagination and put into a non-canon spin off or continuation of a story.

Skystar:........I understood none of that.

Anemone: Eh, if you go to DragonsNotWyverns ToD I'm always the one explaining things so I'm used to it.

Skystar: Still no idea...

Skystar: But it sounds awesome!