Peter Piper picked a peck of CAROLINA REAPERS BOI!!!

Kinkajou: Welcome one welcome all to the first ever...

Kinkajou: *over loud speaker* JADE MOUNTAIN ACADEMY PEPPER COMPETITION!!!

Kinkajou: Today, we have our special guests from the one and only Jade Winglet!

*The lights on the stage turn on to reveal the JW*

Kinkajou: We have Moon!

Moon: *gulps*

Kinkajou: Qibli!

Qibli: Wassup?

Kinkajou: Turtle!

Turtle: *nervously* Hehe, hi...

Kinkajou: Winter!

Winter: Yeah yeah whatever.

Kinkajou: Anemone!

Anemone: All right! Lemme at em!

Kinkajou: Her ever-loving boyfriend Tide!

Tide: *too overwhelmed with stage fright to snap at Kinkajou*

Kinkajou: But wait! There's one more! We have Peril the firescale champion!

Peril: um, can we not call me "champion" please?

Kinkajou: All right folks, this contest is simple! Each contestant must eat their spicy pepper in order to move on to the next round. If it's too much and they drink their glass of milk, they forfeit the challenge! Last dragon standing wins!

Qibli: Hey, kids, don't try this at home!

Kinkajou: Well said! Now let's get on with the challenge! First up: Jalapeños!

Moon: *already coughing* This is *koff* too much *koff* I CAN'T TAKE IT! *chugs milk*

Turtle: *only took a nibble of his pepper and is already drinking his milk*

Kinkajou: Oop! Looks like Moon and Turtle forfeit the match! Only Qibli, Winter, Anemone, Tide, and Peril are standing.

Winter: *groans* Man, that was spicy.

Qibli: Come on, Elsa!

Winter: DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Kinkajou: Next up is habanero chilli pepper!

Winter: *swallows the pepper whole*

Tide: *about to eat the pepper then stops* Winter, are you okay?

Winter: *turning red and starting to tear up*

Qibli: Winter?

Winter: GAAAAAAAH SPICYYYYYYTY! *Breaths fire*

Winter: *running around the stage screaming "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"*

Anemone: *looks at her pepper* You know what? I'm not even going to try that. *Walks away*

Tide: Erm... *Nibbles pepper* ACK! PFFT NO! Nope! Not doing this! *Takes milk and walks away*

Qibli: *eating pepper* come on guys! It's not all bad!

Peril: *staring at everyone running away* Eh, wimps.

Kinkajou: Well, looks like we're down to two! Next round: Ghost pepper!

Qibli: *eating pepper* All right *pant* I think *wheeze* I can *koff* keep going!

Peril: *munching on two ghost peppers* seriously, what's wrong with you guys?

Kinkajou: Last round!

Kinkajou: *dramatic voice over megaphone* THE CAROLINA REAPER!

Qibli: *staring intently at the pepper*

Peril: Seriously? This is the spiciest pepper ever? The Jalapeño was bigger than this!

Qibli: *gulps and nibbles pepper*

*Nothing happens*

Qibli: Eh, not so bad!

Qibli: Wait..........NOPE NOPE I WAS WRONG SPICY VERY BAD SOMEONE GET ME A GALLON OF MILK!!!!

Kinkajou: Well, um, looks like Qibli's out! I guess that just leaves WAIT WHAAAAAAA?! *Gawks at Peril*

Peril: *using her fireproof tongs to eat five peppers at a time* it's not all bad!

Peril: *continues eating reapers like popcorn*