SnOoPiNg ArOuNd (Tanemone confirmed?)

Kinkajou: hehehe *walks into Anemone's cave*

Ostrich: Oh! Hey, Kinkajou!

Kinkajou: Hey, buddy! Where are you going?

Ostrich: *blushes* U-u-uh j-j-j-just v-visit-ting a-a f-friend! hehe!

Kinkajou: Oooooookay...

Ostrich: So...BYE! *flies away*

Kinkajou: *arm pump* My ship has been successful!

Kinkajou: Now, if I were Anemone where would I put my...AHA! *grabs Anemone's diary from under her bed*

Kinkajou: *reads Anemone's last entry*

"So I ate cereal, and I've been craving fish... Also my pearl necklace is looking weirdly creepy for some reason..."

Kinkajou: WHAT KIND OF DIARY ENTRY IS THAT!?

Kinkajou: Unless...THIS IS A COY DIARY! *throws the fake diary out the window*

Kinkajou: *finds the real diary farther under the bed*

"We went to Pantala yesterday. Tide had to explain to me that it wasn't Plantala but it was Pantala because it's name after some sort of dragonfly. We were able to sneak away without the others noticing because they were too busy playing blowing coconut and scolding Turtle for cooking the crab-pins. We chatted, but I think he did most of the chatting and I did most of the blushing when he brushed his wing on mine. Three moons, I sound so cheesy."

Kinkajou: Hehehe, sure do! Tanemone confirmed!

Kinkajou: I feel like I can do something here... Write "ANEMONE X TIDE" all over the papers? Nah. AHA! *puts Tide's secret drawing of Anemone she found on top of her diary.*

Kinkajou: Have I gone too far?

Kinkajou: NAH!

*Three hours latergh*

Anemone: Hey, what's this? *looks at the drawing and finds Tide's name*

Anemone: *faints*