I can't sleep!

Tide: Ahem! *Talks in a super formal voice* We have received a dare from DragonsNotWyverns...

Winter: NNNOOOOO

Tide: You know it's rude to interrupt when someone's talking, Winter!

Winter: Yeah I know I'm a PRINCE! But no! I can't take anymore dares!

Tide: Too bad, you guys have to sleep tonight somewhere relevant to who you are!

*Everyone blinks*

Tide: Peril, you sleep in a bed of fire; Moon sleeps on the actual moon (don't worry you'll be able to breathe); Turtle sleeps in a tub of live fish; Qibli sleeps in a dried up riverbed; Kinkajou sleeps on a giant pineapple cut in half; and Winter sleeps on a block of ice! And that is where you will sleep...FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK MWAHAHAHA!

Winter: I'm actually ok with this. I mean the entire Ice palace was made of ICE! I used to sleep on beds of ice!

Tide: Dry ice?

Winter: GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Moon: Sleeping on the moon doesn't sound too bad since I can breathe.

Kinkajou: I think I'm going to eat my bed instead. I'm also going to have to wash in the river a bunch or I'll be sticky all day!

Turtle: And I'm pretty sure you won't like it if I smell like fish all day either.

*One week latergh*

Tide: Yikes, Winter what's up with you?

Winter: I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL WEEK THANKS TO YOU!

Tide: Uuuhhhhh

Winter: *blinks and his eyes are super red* Now I'm going to sleep in my normal bed thanks! *Faints on bed*

Moon: Whoa! That was so fun! The only thing was how much moon dust I got in me. *Sneezes*

Qibli: Same problem here! Ah...AHH....AAAAHHHHHHHH! Whewph...ACHOOOOOOOO!

Turtle: Well, at least I didn't have to worry about what to eat for breakfast! But I can still feel those fish's tails slapping on my face.

Kinkajou: SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS PINEAPPLE I'M STUCK IT'S TOO STICKY!

Peril: Use your magical-death-spit!

Kinkajou: Oh yeah! *Sprays acid*

Qibli: And how was your rest?

Peril: I got a bit sweaty but it was fine.

Turtle: ew

Peril: Says the one who was kissing fish in his sleep!

Moon: Ok that's gross.