WHERE HAVE WE BEEN + RANDOM DARES!

Tide: *barges into the room* Hey guys! We--

Coconut: *grumbles* mmrgh, dude, why are you yelling? I was having the perfect dream about the most delicious...juicy...papayaaaaaaaaaaa... *falls back alseep*

Tide:......oookay, wrong cave.

*37 seconds latergh*

Tide: *walks into the JW cave*

Tide: Hello everyone!

Kinkajou: Hey!

Tide: Uh....no--n-no I'm talking to the readers...

Kinkajou: Oh.

Tide: Anyways, on behalf of HG and all of us here at Jade Mountain, sorry there haven't been any updates lately. No, we haven't been laying around all day doing nothing, but HG has been a bit preoccupied with other matters.

Anemone:....D-did you prepare this speech beforehand?

Tide: WHAT!? Nooooo hehe....

Tide: Ahem, anyway, we're just going to do a whole bunch of dares all at once and hopefully there won't be any terrible grammar mistakes and we won't, like, dissolve the basic laws of the cosmos or anything.

Kinkajou: I got the dare letters! *Plops a 10-foot pile of papers onto the ground.*

Tide: Uhhhhhhhh...

Kinkajou: Oh, wait. *removes 2 feet from the pile* this is all junk. Peril?

Peril: My pleasure. *steps on the letters and disintegrates them.*

Tide: with that out of the way, onto dare numero uno! *takes out one letter*

Tide: *reading* I hereby dare Tide and...Anemone to.....go on.....more dates.......uuuuuhhhhhhhhh.

Winter: Wait, don't you two go to that ice cream shop every w--

Tide: wHaT!? It's been hot lately!

Anemone: And besides, it's a good break since we were assigned some projects for history. UGH!

Tide: Webs thinks we should have extra work since...well I don't know why.

Peril: Yeah, you two have been really busy.

Kinkajou: *snicker*

Peril: What?

Kinkajou: PFFFFT HAHAHA THREE MOONS PERIL HAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Peril: What did I say!?

Kinkajou: Nothing, just HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

Anemone: *briskly* MOVING ON!

Tide: The next one says to bring Link and Zelda from the Legend of Zelda franchise here...

Qibli: C'mon Winter! You can finally meet your hero!

Winter: *growls* I only like it because it's a fun game. Mario's boring, Sonic is just a rip-off of Mario, Pokemon is confusing, and everything else I can find is either some dumb shooting game or also boring.

Qibli:...............you know you have a good point.

Tide: Eh, sonic and the secret rings wasn't too bad. A bit cheesy, but still.

Turtle: You played that?

Tide: What? I had a Wii once.

Anemone: I played Super Paper Mario on it once. It was fun but needed more to do after you finish.