[BONUS CHAPTER] This a scavenger's game?

We are gonna have a round of truth or dare! Time for Moon, Qibli, Kinkajou, Winter, and Peril!

Kinkajou: We're playing a game right? What's it called? *Her scales turn into a checkerboard and the pieces start moving around*

Moon: It's a game the teachers have been playing. They call it 'Truth or Dare.'

Winter: *Scoffs* Sounds like they picked it up from scavengers.

Glory from another room: THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

Qibli: Sounds fun! But Winter, I thought you were the one who thought scavengers were smart and all.

Winter: Yeah, but that doesn't mean their games are smart.

Peril: Yeah, be careful though. Someone dared Tsunami to meet her mom at the jewelry shop, and she claimed she was gonna find a ring for Riptide. After that, SHE ALMOST KILLED HIM!

Winter: That's nothing new. Queen Coral is always trying to get rid of that eel.

Kinkajou: All right it's Moon's turn first!

Moon: Kinkajou, truth or dare?

Kinkajou: I'm a bit scared from the Riptide story so truth.

Moon: Do you like Turtle?

Kinkajou: MOON! I thought we agreed to not talk about the love spell...which a certain DIRTY ANIMUS PRINCESS PUT ON ME!

Anemone: I SAID I WAS SORRY! *runs away*

Moon: I wasn't talking about the spell though, just if you like him or not.

Kinkajou: I...gues so? Yeah, fine I do.

Turtle: *secretly listening and quietly leaves*

Peril: I can't wait to see a bunch of colorful webbed dragonets running around one day!

Kinkajou: You know, if you didn't have firescales, I would wack you SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

Peril: Looks like I'm protected.

Winter: Man! I wish my scales would freeze anyone who touches me instead. At least that doesn't completely kill them though.

Peril: WHAT! I don't go killing dragons NOW! So there's no need to rub it in.

Qibli: All right. Kinkajou, truth or dare?

Kinkajou: Dare.

Qibli: Scare Webs.

Kinkajou: You gotta be kidding! This is going to be the easiest dare yet!

*tomorrow*

Kinkajou: Why is that ancient slug still sleeping? *leaps beside him* BOOO!

Kinkajou: *shakes him so hard he rolls on the floor

Webs: *snoring*

Kinkajou: Wow, that guy is a heavy sleeper.

Winter: New dare: wake Webs up!

Peril: Someone pass me a tiny piece of paper

Moon: *tears off the corner of a scroll and lets Peril burn it*

Webs: *starts stirring in his sleep*

Peril: *whispering* Let's get out of here!

Webs: DON'T BURN MY SCROLLS! huh? Where am I?