We Shall Never Speak of This Again

Winter: *Knocks on Tide's door* Tide?

*CRASH!!!*

Winter: Uuuuh, Tide? Should I be worried?

*meanwhile*

Tide: Get under the blanket or something!

Anemone: Aaaaaaaagh! I hate Tsunami! Why does she have to make a new rule so you can't go into another student's cave unless you're their clawmate!

Tide: Well, technically it was Squid's fault since he "got bored" and decided to cover everyone's floor with glue. But you know her, she'll probably remove the ban later.

Anemone: *Frowns* Yes, I know her, so I know she won't.

Tide: *Shrugs* Fair point, now hide or Winter will see you.

Anemone: Ooh! check this out! *Grabs a baseball cap from Tide's desk and puts it on before vanishing* Ha! It's Annabeth's cap! Straight from Percy Jackson!

Tide: *Opens the door* Oh, hey Winter!

Winter: Tide? What was that crash?

Tide: My...laptop?

Winter: Huh?

Tide: I was watching Star Wars and you startled me.

Tide: *Thinking to himself* okay, that's technically true, I was watching Star Wars with Anemone

Winter: Oooookay...

Winter: Anyways, someone sent me a dare, and I have no idea what it means, and I thought that since you understand all things weird in the world, you'd know.

Tide: Well, I'm glad--wait, should I feel complimented or offended?

Winter: Just get over here and explain this!

*37 seconds latergh*

*everyone (Including Anemone, yes) gathers in the JW cave*

Peril: Man, it feels like forever since we've just....sat here.

Winter: Okay, I got this weird dare from someone who wants to stay anonymous, so I won't say their name--

Qibli: But you just said their name. You said you got a dare from someone-who-wants-to-stay-anonymous.

Winter: *facetalons* Moving on, the dare has a weird term I don't understand. I think Tide might since he knows everything that doesn't make sense.

Tide: Again, offended or complimented?

Anemone: I'd take that as a compliment?

Winter: So, Tide, what the heck is--

Turtle: LANGUAGE WINTER!!!

Winter: *Mumbling* "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?"

Tide: *stares at him blankly*

Winter: Sorry, I've been watching Avengers lately. But onto the point, what is ASMR?

Tide: Oh, that's.......uh, I think--I mean...I'm pretty sure....uh...........................................

Moon: Wait, so Tide doesn't know the answer!?