𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘-𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘

Description:Robby had came over to your house since his mom had her boyfriend over.He was being super cute and clingy

"Y/NNNN!!!" Robby dragged walking inside your house.You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.He leaned his head on your shoulder and smiled.

"I missed you baby" He said.You pulled away."We just saw each other last night!" You said giggling.He grinned."I still missed you" You playfully hit him on his chest and dragged him to the bed.

He lied down next to you with his head on your shoulder."God I love you so much" You said.Robby smiled."I know babe"

You guys sat cuddling for a little while until you had to get up to use the bathroom.Robby whined and pulled you down.

"No!" He said.You raised your eyebrows at him."Robby,I need to use the bathroom" You told him.He shook his head."The bed is so cold without you.Please stay" He begged.

You chuckled and shook your head."I have to go really bad,Robby.I'll be back before you know it" Robby huffed and rolled his eyes before you left.

He was always like that,demanding attention from you.You didn't mind,sense in a way you wanted attention as well.

You did your business in the bathroom,and walked out to see Robby sleeping.Poor Robby.His mother was always out on a date and never really had anytime to spend with him.

You were the only person he ever really cared about.And you were damn grateful for that.

You gave him a peck on the cheek and smiled."Goodnight Robby" You muttered before you drifted off to sleep as well.