𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐-𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋

Requested by:Xkaratekidx

It had been a few weeks since Daniel cheated on you.Your heart was shattered,and Johnny and his friends did his best to comfort you after what happened.You started to especially get close to Bobby.

"Hey sis,the guys and I were going to hang out,you wanna come?" Johnny asked leaning against the door.You nodded,wiping away your tears.

"Come on Y/N,LaRusso wasn't worth it" Bobby said rubbing your shoulder.You shook your head and let a few more tears fall.

"I loved him" You said,your voice cracking."I know you did." Bobby said.Johnny came near us."I thought Ali loved me too.Guess we both got our hearts broken"

You nodded and hung your head down.Soon,Johnny and Tommy walked off until it was just you and Bobby.

"Hey,Y/N,just wanted to let you know you look super pretty today" He said rubbing the back of his neck.You smiled up at him.

"Yeah,you look good too" You grinned."Listen Y/N,I've been wanting to say this for a while.And I don't know if this is the right time but,I love you Y/N.You were the best thing that ever happened to me"

"Shut up and kissed me" You said grabbing his waist.He smirked and kissed you deeply.You wanted this ever since Daniel cheated on you.

"Y/N?" You turned around to meet eyes with the one guy you hated the most.

Daniel LaRusso.

"Daniel?" You breathed walking towards him.He walked over to you.Bobby frowned and walked behind you.

"Listen Y/N,I've been thinking about you a lot and,I wanna know if you wanna try this over again.I love you so much and I don't want to ruin this"

You noticed a hickey on his neck.You slapped him across the face."Screw you Daniel,I'm happier now.I don't need you.I have someone else"

You grabbed Bobby's hand and kissed him.Then you gave the finger to Daniel and walked off.