𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄-𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Description:Tory shows you how much she loves you

You and Tory had been dating for about a year now,and it has been a bumpy ride.With her hating Sam LaRussos guts,you having to keep her from killing anyone who looks at you the wrong way,and when Miguel got kicked over the railing.

They were best friends,with him being your number one fan and Tory always had his back.So when that happened,Tory started to distance herself from everyone,including you.

She never texted you good morning,and she didn't really come by your house anymore.(Whatever I'm leaving you for young Daniel because sheeshhh he was hot.)

You were confused and heartbroken,because Tory came to you about anything,even if it was family issues.So you decided to pay a visit for her house to see what the deal was and why she had been avoiding you.

At Tory's house
"Y/N? What the hell are you doing here?" She asked,holding the door open."You've been avoiding me the last few days,I just wanted to see if...if you wanted to end things" Tory furrowed her brows and stepped out of her house.

"Why the hell would I want to do that?"

"You hardly talk to me,you don't come by my house,I figured we were done!" You yelled,tears forming in your eyes.Tory pulled you in for a kiss and you kissed back,confused as to what was going on.

"Babe,I'll never leave you.I'm sorry I've been so distant from you,you're the most important thing in my life.I was just stressed out,and I didn't want to throw all of my problems onto you like I usually do.You deserve better,Y/N" You shook your head and caressed her cheek.

"Baby,no I don't.I love you and only you.You can come to me for anything,I don't mind.Now,do you wanna tell me what's been stressing you out?" Tory wiped her tears and nodded.

"Sure,my love"

OK OK ANNOUNCEMENT TIME.AFTER FURTHER REVEIW I DECIDED I WOULD NOW TAKE DEMETRI IMAGINES!!! SO YOU CAN NOW MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ONE!!

(also sorry if this is a little short,i have to study for exams)