𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄-𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊

Requested by -DRACOSSLUT

"Please no please no please no" You whispered to yourself as you looked at the pregnancy test in front of you.You had taken two of them,and each of them had tested positive.You had been dating Hawk for about five months,and now you were pregnant with his baby.You two had never discussed having a baby,and you were damn sure Hawk wasn't ready for it.

You didn't even know if you were ready.Tomorrow.You would tell him about the baby tomorrow.

The next day
It had been a day and you were nervous as hell to tell Hawk about the baby.So far the only person who knew about the baby was you and Tory.Tory stood by your side as you walked up to Hawk.

"Hey baby" You said.Tory had her arms crossed and was looking down."Can we talk?" You asked.Hawk furrowed his brows."Can it wait? I'm with my friends" Hawk said turning his attention back to his friends.

"It's important" You said impatiently.Hawk turned to face you."What is it?" He asked."I-I'm pregnant Hawk" You said lowly.Hawks eyes widened and he pulled me to the side.

"You're serious?" He asked.You nodded."And before you say anything else,yes,the baby's yours" You said.Hawk shook his head."Well you're not gonna keep it,right?"

"Well,I wanted to.But I wanted to talk to you about it first" You responded."Then,I don't think you should keep it" He said lowly."What? Why not?" You asked."Y/N,we're sixteen.We can hardly take care of ourselves what makes you think we can take care of a baby?" He snapped.

"But we can.Together" You grabbed his hand.He rolled his eyes and pulled his hand back."I have bigger things to worry about.Karate,getting into a good college" Hawk said.

"Excuse me? And raising this baby isn't important?" You snapped."It's not that.If you won't get rid of it,then this won't work anymore"

Your eyes widened and you stumbled back.Hawk was really breaking up with you over this.

"Please don't leave me" You begged.He shook his head and walked off.Tory walked over to him."Fuck him.At least you have supportive friends"

You let a few tears slip and you nodded your head.

hope you enjoy this one besties.