𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Part two to how they react to seeing bruises on you!

TW:ABUSE

Hawk:You were lying on the ground,hardly able to move.You took a bad beating from your mom and it wasn't pretty.You we're caught of guard when you heard someone knock at your door.

"Princess it's me!" Hawk said.Your mom sent a glance to you before opening the door.Once the door opened Hawks smile faded."Is Y/N here?" He asked with as much steel in his voice as possible.You tried picking yourself up but it was no use.

"She's not here" Your father snapped coming into the doorway."Nobody asked you" Hawk snapped at him."Now I'll ask one more time.Where.Is.Y/N?"

"H-Hawk" You said.Everyone's eyes snapped over to yours.Hawk shoved your parents out of the way and kneeled down next to you.

"Oh my god Y/N" He gasped.He explained how he was coming over to make sure you were fully packed so you could move in with him.

He turned towards your parents."Don't fucking touch her!" He screamed.He helped you up and grabbed your bags which were on the couch.

"Let's go Princess,you won't have to worry about them ever again"

Miguel:
So like I said,Johnny jumped your dad 😀
But let's pretend you were home when Johnny arrived.You were in the bathroom,cleaning up your new bruised eye.And your dad was on the couch drinking beer.

You flinched back at the harsh sound of knocking.You exited the bathroom to see Johnny standing there,Miguel at his side.

"You Mr.L/N?" Johnny asked."Who wants to know?"

"Me" Johnny then punched your father in the face causing him to fall back.Miguel quickly pulled you to the side so you wouldn't get hurt.

As Johnny was beating the shit out of your dad,you and Miguel quickly ran upstairs to pack your stuff.

"He won't be bothering you again" Johnny smirked,his knuckles bloody and his face bruised.

Young Johnny:
You were packing your stuff to go live with Johnny when suddenly your mom burst in,drunk as ever.

"What do you think you're doing?" She slurred,walking towards you."I-I'm packing! I'm getting out of here and I'm not-" She slapped you hard across the face.

"You're not going anywhere" She said."The hell she isn't" You looked to see Johnny and his friends standing there,all of them ready to fight.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Y/Ns boyfriend and we're getting her the hell out of here.Now either you can move aside,or we'll take over" Your mother glared at you before moving to the side.

Tommy stood by your side as Johnny packed your stuff and Bobby was just glaring at your mom as she lit up a cigarette.

"Come on babe,you won't have to worry about her anymore"

Young Daniel:
"Y/N? You in here?" Daniel was knocking on your door as you ran to open it before your parents could.But luck was not on your side as you were shoved to the ground,your head hitting the wall.

"Who are you and what are you doing at my house?" Your father slurred."I'm Y/Ns boyfriend.I'm looking for her.Is she here?"

"Daniel" You whispered.He looked over to you and shoved your dad.

"You're gonna leave Y/N alone,you won't look or even touch her.If you do we're gonna have some real problems pal"

He helped you up."Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked scanning your body."No,I'm fine Daniel"

"I talked to my mom and she said you can move in with us." You grinned and kissed him passionately.

Robby:
"Get the fuck away from her" Robby seethed stepping into your house.The door was open,and Robby was scared something might happen to you so he came over.

"And who the hell are you?" Your mother asked stepping forward."I'm her boyfriend.Back off" He puffed out his chest towards your dad.

"Ah,he thinks he's gonna-" Robby kicked your dad in the face,and shoved your mom into the wall."Y/N! Demetri's in the car! Run!" Robby yelled holding off your dad.

You quickly ran inside the car to see Demetri and a few other Miyagi Dos.

"Are you ok?" Demetri asked.You nodded and Robby came inside the car,cradling his arm.

"You ok baby?" Robby asked.You nodded and Demetri drove off.

Tory:
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP!

This girl literally burst in your house (kinda like what she did in the house fight scene) and turned to see you weren't in sight.

"Where is she? Where's Y/ N?" She growled.
"Who are you?"

"I don't have to answer to you you sick bitch.I'm taking my girlfriend and we're getting the hell out of here," Your father tried to grab Tory but she punched him and kicked your mother back from behind.

They both tried to take her on but in the end of course she won."Y/N? Y/N where are you?" She called out.You walked down the stairs with your luggage.

"Ready to go?" She smirked still panting.You nodded.

Sam:
"Y/N stay on the phone with me I'm on my way" Sam told you as she ran out of her house.You nodded and made sure to lock your door just in case.

"Ok,you still there?" Sam asked."Yeah,I'm still here Sam" You nodded.She drove as fast as she can without getting a ticket and within time she was at your house.

"Y/N? Y/N I'm here!" She yelled.Your parents answered the door.

"Move" Sam growled."Who the f-" Sam kicked your dad and punched your mom.

"I won't ask again"

"Sam stop!" You yelled grabbing her wrists."Oh my god are you ok?" Sam asked bringing you in for a hug.You nodded and Sam glared at your parents before kicking them both one last time.

"Let's go get you out of here"

Hello besties 😩 hope you enjoyed this chapter! New updates will come every Friday.See you next time!