𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓-𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈

Description:in which demetri thinks you look perfect

"when i saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful i don't deserve this darling you look perfect tonight."-perfect, ed sheeran

Prom was coming up and that meant a whole lot of shopping. You wanted to find the best prom dress possible so that you could look stunning beside your boyfriend, Demetri. Speaking of Demetri, for the last five hours he use been accompanying you from store to store to help you pick out the perfect dress. The only problem? Nothing seemed right to you. Each time you would put on a dress you would point out a flaw and put it away. Whether it was too bright, too dark, too long, too short, nothing seemed right.

You were starting to become a little frustrated, but you couldn't tell Demetri that, for he had already spent so much time running around stores with you and the last thing he needed was to hear you complain.

"What about this one?" Demetri asked, holding up a purple dress. It was beautiful, you had to admit. But chances were that you were going to find a flaw and put it away. You took the dress from your boyfriend and smiled, making your way over to the dressing room.

Might as well get it over with before you move on to your next store. Two minutes letter the dress was on, and you stared at yourself in the mirror for what seemed like forever.

Literally.

"Y/N, you ok in there?" Demetri softly questioned, knocking on the door softly. "It's been five minutes."

"Shit," You mumbled, before raising your voice so that your boyfriend could hear you. "Come in babe."

Seconds later Demetri walked inside the room, his eyes sparkling with admiration and love when he saw you in your dress.

"You look beautiful, babe."

Your face lit up at that as you stared down your body. "You really think so?"

"Yeah! I mean, damn. I think I'm gonna catch a heart attack from how stunning you are."

You giggled at his typical dorky behavior, walking over to wrap your arms around his neck.

"You're not so bad yourself." You whispered.

"Yeah well, I get that a lot."

"From who? Better be your mom, 'cause if I find out you any other girls calling you handsome I'll slap you in the middle of this store."

Demetri raised a brow. "Ok, let's like, not do that. You ready to pay for the dress?"

You nodded, pressing a quick kiss to your boyfriends lips before pushing him out the room and changing into your normal clothes.

A/N:hey.....hey, how y'all doing?