𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔-𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋

Description:You're new to Reseda,and you meet a certain boy 😏

You were new to Reseda,and barley knew anyone around here.Your mom kicked you out to try and make some new friends,and that's what you were going to do.

You kept walking until you got to some strip mall.It looked basic,but one place stood out to you the most.

"Cobra Kai" You muttered to yourself.You froze when you saw a few teens walking over to the place,and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to talk to them.

"E-Excuse me?" You asked stepping forward.A boy with a red Mohawk turned to face you."Yes?" He asked impatiently."Hi,I'm Y/N and I'm new here so I was j-just wondering what this place was?" You asked with a slight squeak in your voice.

The girl with the blonde hair chuckled."This is Cobra Kai.It's a karate dojo.Why,you looking to take karate?" She asked.

"Guys,what's going on?" You almost fainted when you saw who was talking.He was gorgeous.To his perfectly tan skin to his gorgeous eyes."Oh,this is Y/N.She was just curious about the dojo"

You looked down,embarrassed from all of the attention."Oh,I'm Miguel.That's Tory and Hawk.Nice to meet you" He said holding his hand out.

You gladly shook it and let go."C-Can I come inside and watch" Miguel nodded and opened the door for you.This was the start of the beautiful friendship,and it will lead to more than that 😩

y'all i have school in like five minutes so updates will come a little later so im sorry besties.see you soon!