𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒-𝐒𝐀𝐌

Description:You and Sam had been getting a little closer since you joined Miyagi Do.Tonight you decided to make the first move 😏

You and Sam had slowly became best friends ever since your other best friend Demetri convinced you to join Miyagi Do.

It had been a super fun day experience,and you had learned so much from there.Now you were hanging out at Sam's house as she was talking to you about Miguel.

"I can't believe him! I'm telling you,Tory is a bad influence!" Sam ranted slamming her face into the pillow.You sighed and rolled your eyes.

No matter how hard she tried,Sam wouldn't stop talking about the boy.And with Tory it was even worse.

She would curse her out our basically slut shame her whenever she had the chance."Sam,I think he just moved on" You explained as she was slowly calming down.

"What? No!" She yelled."Isn't this what you wanted?! For Miguel to move on?!" You said,your voice slightly rising.Sam looked a little taken back at your tone and raised eyebrows.

"Why are you acting like this?" She asked.There was no holding in your emotions anymore."I'm in love with you! Always have been!" You yelled.You then slapped your hand over your mouth.

She didn't say anything.Just brought you in for a kiss.You automatically kissed her back,wrapping your arms around her neck.

She pulled away."How about Saturday night?" She asked."Yeah,hey,that was my first kiss you know"

Sam chuckled."I'm glad it was"