𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓-𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘

Requested by: ANONYMOUS

You had always felt bad about your body. That you were to skinny. To thin. Overall these words seemed to bring down your self confidence and you hated it. You worked out, and had muscles but it still didn't feel like enough. Sometimes, you couldn't even look in the mirror because of how bad you felt about yourself. Robby didn't know about your problem, since you never mentioned it to him or brought it up. So he never really questioned it.

Until one day.

He had came from karate to see you staring your mirror you had in your shared room. He furrowed his brows in confusion before walking into the room.

"Babe? What're you doing?" He asked. You turned around and didn't say anything. "N-Nothing, Robby. It's fine."

"That didn't look like nothing. You looked like you were about to cry. What's going on? You can talk to me." He told you as he sat you down on the bed. Tears were coming from you eyes.

"I just don't like the way I look Robby! Everyone tells me I'm pretty but I don't get how they see that. I'm not pretty. You don't deserve me."

"Baby, why would you say that about yourself? You're amazing just the way you are. Your body is fine just the way it is. I don't care how much you weigh, what matters is on the inside. You're perfect." You hugged Robby and didn't even want to let him go. That's all you needed to hear. Suddenly you felt a little better about yourself, knowing that Robby felt that you were perfect.

The next couple of days Robby had taken time out of his day to make sure you knew how perfect you were. He would make cute little notes on your mug with words to describe how amazing you were, damn it he would even call you to tell you how amazing you are.

You couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

hey everyone! i just wanna let you know if you are feeling insecure about your body you are fine just be way you are! please please please don't change the way you look for anybody, because you are perfect. feel free to message me if you are having these thoughts because you are not alone!