𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘

Hawk:
Hawk would make it painfully obvious he wants your attention. Especially when he had a run in with Demetri or someone else he really didn't like, he would kind of shut down and crave your attention.

"Y/N? Can you cuddle with me?" He asked in a small voice. The first time he was clingy with you he was embarrassed to say the least because he hasn't felt that vulnerable in a long time. However you of course agreed to cuddle with him and assured him that you would never get tired of him being clingy.

Miguel:
He's clingy pretty much all the time, holding your hand and touching you pretty much everywhere on your body. Miguel wanted you to know that he was never leaving you and that he would never get tired of you.

He was scared at first that if he wasn't clingy with you you would think that he didn't love you and would break up with you. When he opened up to you about these feelings, you laughed and assured him that you would always love him and never think differently.

So since then he always cuddled with you whether it was in the morning, the afternoon, or night.

Young Johnny:
When Johnny gets clingy, it's really only because he either had a bad day with Kreese or his step father. Of course Johnny cuddles with you and kisses you in public, but it's rare when you ever find him being extremely clingy.

But of course his ego is too large to admit that he wants your attention. So you have to squeeze it out of him.

"Johnny, why are you following me to the bathroom?" You asked laughing. Johnny had a run in with his step dad which meant he really wanted your cuddles and attention.

"N-No reason." He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aw, does someone want my attention?" You grinned walking over to wrap your arms around his neck. He rolled his eyes and blushed deeply.

"So what if I do?"

"That's all you had to say. Come on, we can cuddle all night if you want."

Deep down Johnny was happy that you didn't really ask questions about why he wanted your attention so bad, but once again his ego was too large to admit that himself.

Young Daniel:
Like Johnny, Daniel is only clingy when he has a terrible day. For example, if Johnny or his mom pissed him off he would immediately go to your house for cuddles and attention. He loves how you immediately ask no questions and cuddle him and make him feel loved. Occasionally there would be times where he would refuse to let you go or use the bathroom because he wants to stay in bed with you so much.

"Don't go." Daniel whined as you told him you needed to get up to use the bathroom.

"I've been laying with you for the last three hours. I need to pee." You tried getting up once more but he was way too strong causing you to sigh.

"Would it make you feel better if you wait outside the bathroom?" Daniel nodded against your chest and you once more sighed before standing up. Daniel followed you and waited outside as you closed the door.

"Y/N, what's taking so long? My body can't survive without your cuddles!" Daniel mentioned as he knocked on the door. You chuckled at how dramatic he sounded and opened the door.

"Alright, I'm all yours."

Robby:
Robby was clingy pretty much every second of the day. Whether it was refusing to let go of your hand or the endless cuddles he would get from you.

Robby never really had anyone growing up so to find out he had someone who'd spend every second with him warmed his heart like no other. However when you first started dating Robby really didn't know how it worked. He was scared if he came off as too needy you would find him annoying and leave. But over time he realized you'd never truly leave his side and would cuddle with him whenever needed.

"Cuddles?" He asked walking inside your room. You laughed and held your arms wide open allowing him to jump into them. He slowly fell asleep in your arms, smiling at how much you cared and loved him.

Demetri:
If Demetri was clingy, he would 100% be awkward about it. Demetri had never been in a relationship before so he was scared of what to do and how to do it. So when he asked to cuddle with you for the first time he was terrified you would say no and shame him.

"You don't even need to ask." You replied after he asked you for the first time. His eyes widened in shock and pure happiness as he climbed next to you in bed.

"Can we do this more often?" He questioned. You nodded and rubbed his back causing his eyes to flutter shut in delight.

"Of course we can. Like I said, you don't even need to ask me."

Tory:
Tory's clingy with you after she's exhausted from working or taking care of her mom and brother all day. One night you were sleeping over at her place to help out when she climbed into your arms causing you to furrow your brows.

"You ok?" You asked her softly rubbing her back.

"Just tired." She replied and you frowned. You knew she had been exhausted lately running around taking care of everyone. Instead of asking more questions you allowed her to get some much needed rest and made a mental note to run all her errands in the morning.

Sam:
Like her dad, Sam's only clingy when she had bad days. She of course wouldn't take out her anger on you but would instead just want cuddles and love from you. So when she ran into your arms one day begging for cuddles you knew you couldn't say no.

Sam didn't know what it was like to be clingy but once she learned she knew she wouldn't ever let go of you or make you feel unwanted.

hiiiiii