𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅-𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

Requested by:vintage80ss

Y/N LaRusso had been taunted most of her life. Actually, it had been all of her life. Her friends bullied her for being corny, for being a slut, a bitch, pretty much any taunt that could hurt someone's feelings. Y/N had a plan. She was going to teach these assholes a lesson, with violence.

Daniel had always told his daughter violence was never the answer unless it was absolutely necessary. He also told her the world famous story of his experience in high school and the no mercy psycho, who's name was Kreese. But Y/N was sick of showing mercy and taking shit from bullies. She wanted to stand her ground, showing who she was and that she was not a force to be reckoned with.

Little did she know her father was going to find out about her problem sooner or later.

Time Skip
Y/N was taking a shower, when Daniel walked inside her room.

"Y/N? You in here?" He called. "Yeah!" He called back. He walked towards her phone which was going off like crazy and took a look at it. Messages from........Sam? Sam was at golf and stuff. He unlocked her phone, since once she got the device she had to give her password out. Just in case.

Y/N:I can't take this anymore Sam. I gotta do something.

Sam: Do what? What're you talking about?

Y/N:These kids at school hate me for no reason. I'm going to do something about it.

Sam: Y/N, what do you mean do something?

Y/N:I mean fighting, Sam!!!!! I'm sick of being seen as some weakling that can't fight her own battles. I'm going out tonight. Cover for me?

Sam:Yeah, sure.

Daniel had read enough. He had placed her phone down and stormed out of her room. She can't fight to save her life. And who was making fun of her? Why didn't she say anything? Y/N was now out of the shower, and getting dressed, ready to go fight.

"Honey, she couldn't be serious." Amanda reassured her husband as he was pacing back and forth.

"But she was, Amanda! She can't fight, so what's gonna happen when those kids start fighting back and she gets hurt. I need to do something."

"Daniel, if you see this as an issue why don't you go talk to her like any normal parent should do." Daniel sighed. "I got a better idea." He walked back to Y/N's room and she looked like she was about to leave.

"Dad!" She exclaimed surprised she was being stopped. "W-What're you doing?"

"You wouldn't be interested in joining karate, would you?" Y/N furrowed her brows in confusion.

"I-I don't need karate. I'm fine."

"You sure? Because those text messages you sent to Sam seemed like you were aching for trouble." Y/N's eyes widened.

"You-"

"I did. Come on Y/N, karate could be good for you!" Y/N groaned.

"Fine. I'll go. But if it's boring then I'm quitting."

The next day
You stood next to Sam and Robby as they were talking with each other. "Fancy seeing you here Y/N." Demetri joked as he walked next to you.

"I know. My dad totally forced me to be here. I just hope it's worth it."

"Trust me, it is. It's a little boring, but in the end it's kinda cool. Better then cobra Kai." He muttered the last part bitterly. "Tell me about it." You responded as your phone went off. You pulled it out to see your 'friends' had posted something on Instagram. It was a picture of them with their cobra Kai friends and the caption read:

'Who knee cobra Kai could be so awesome?! Excited to kick some butt!'

Did they join cobra Kai because you joined? Are they that idiotic?

WHAT THE F-