𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔-𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊

Requested by:user15383993

Hawk and Moon had recently broken up and you were shocked to say the least when Hawk came over to your house to kiss you. You had been crushing on him since.....a while now. It all happened to fast. Hawk was ranting to you about Moon and how she dumped him and then his lips were on yours. You felt afraid at first, since you were scared that kiss didn't mean anything. But Hawk assured you it did and now you guys were dating. You were Moons friend and it hurt to see you were doing this to her. But you were also so in love with Hawk so you didn't know what to do. It was nice dating Hawk, but something seemed off about him. He wouldn't kiss you that much and he was kind of distant.

You brushed it off because he had just recently got out of a breakup and you wanted to give him his space. After all, that's what a good girlfriend does. You had liked Hawk for so long and wanted to treat him the best way possible. Currently you were about to pick up Hawk for his karate practice because you wanted to spend time with him. As you were walking you noticed his friends standing in front of the dojo laughing.

"Oh hey guys. What's going on?" You asked them. "Nothing much Y/N." Rick responded.

"Oh well is Hawk in there? I was hoping I could pick him up from practice." You noticed the Cobras face fall and Rick cleared this throat.

"What's wrong?"

"Well we didn't know how to tell you but....-"

"We couldn't take it anymore."  A Cobra added. You were confused to say the least? What were they talking about? This situation was getting confusing very fast.

"Hawk wasn't dating you because he loved you. He was dating you to get revenge on Moon for breaking with him." Rick explained. This can't be real. Hawk wouldn't do that to you. He loved you too much.

Right?

Oh my god.

How were you just now figuring this out????? It's been in front of your face the entire time? Hawk has came out of the dojo at this point and he smirked before walking over to you.

"Hey." He said wrapping his arm around you. You quickly slapped it away, glaring at him with hatred in your eyes.

"Whats your problem?" Hawk spat.

"My problem? My problem is—" You paused on your words noticing that the Cobras were still standing there. You grabbed his wrist dragging him off.

"I'm gonna ask you a question and I need you to respect me enough to give me a honest answer. Did you ever really love me?" Hawk seemed to have been thinking of an answer and his silence was all you needed.

"Wow. I am such a dumbass."

"It's not like that Y/N." Hawk pleaded trying to grab your hand which you snatched away again. Tears were threatening to slip but you sucked in a breath.

"We're done." You spat at him.

"Wait what? Y/N get back here!" Hawk yelled going after you. You ignored him and kept walking.

"So you're just gonna leave? I loved you!"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have broken my heart like this. Goodbye, Eli."

And with that you walked off hoping to never come across the Mohawk boy again.

not me updating on time twice a week.....😌 anyways user15383993 i hope you enjoyed this imagine!