𝐍𝐎!-𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈

Cobra Kai was tormenting Miyagi Do yet again. Now they were harassing Chris at work. You and Demetri walked hand in and towards Chris.

"How many of them are there?" She asked Chris.

"Four of them. They went into the abandoned laser tag place"

"Six of us. I like our odds." Sam smirked.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Demetri asked.

"Yeah, you don't wanna get in trouble with your mom again."

"That doesn't matter. Let's just do this"

You turned off the lights as the cobra Kai's looked around confused.

"What the hell?" Hawk asked. The two of you had been friends in the past before Hawk went completely psycho and started tormenting other people.

Sam and the rest of the Miyagi Dos walked out.

"What do you want?"

"Payback"

Now the fight was on. Demetri tried keeping you as far away from everyone as possible. You kicked anyone who tried to come near your boyfriend back.

"Sam LaRusso! Where are you bitch!" Tory yelled. Oh no. Sam was slowly starting to panic as the fight was getting more intense. You were kicked into the wall by a cobra Kai and punched multiple times.

"Sam! Do something!" You yelled. Demetri was now being held on the ground by Hawk with his arm in his grip. He was going to break it.

"Hawk! Don't!" You yelled trying to get out of a cobra Kai's grip. He looked hesitant for a moment, before all the cobra Kai's started to yell words of encouragement for him to break his arm.

"NO!"

That was it. His arm was broken. Demetri screamed in pain and you screamed in terror.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAWK?!" You screamed shoving him back, not before Tory shoved you back as well.

"You're next, you bitch" Tory snapped before kicking your ribs.

"CALL 911!" You cried running over to Demetri's side.

"It's gonna be ok babe, you're gonna be fine. A ambulance is on its way. Hey, stay awake for me"

Shit.

At the hospital
At the hospital, you were the first person to visit Demetri.

"Hey M'lady" He greeted. He tried to make this situation humorous in a way, but nothing was working. Your cheeks were stained with tears and you looked like a hot mess.

"I'm so sorry Demetri! If I fought back more then maybe you would've been ok! It's all my fault!" You sobbed. Demetri's facial expression immediately softened.

"Y/N, come here" You laid down on the bed with him and he rubbed your back with his good arm.

"Listen, this wasn't  your fault. If anything it's Cobra Kai's fault. I'm gonna be ok. You're ok. We'll figure this out. We always do"

"I love you Demi"

"I love you so much more M'Lady"

yes yes yes a sad yet cute chapter at the same time. next one is definitely going to be a young Johnny one since I haven't done one of those in a while!!!!