𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐏-𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Description:In which you and Tory have a heated argument.

(takes place after the arcade scene.)

"What the hell Tory? Why would you do that?!" You screamed at your girlfriend, Tory. Tory scoffed and rolled her eyes at you. "They deserved it Y/N. They started the fight. We just finished it."

"You're on probation. What if someone had called the cops on you? You could go to juvie! I can't stand to see anything happening to you!" You screamed at her.

"Quit yelling at me!"

"I'll stop yelling at you once you realize that you're digging yourself in a hole that I'm scared you won't be able to get out of!"

"You don't get it Y/N. You don't know what it's like to fight out there while you're sitting there! I can't believe you're getting pissed at me!"

I feel it coming out my throat.....

"You have no place to get pissed at me! If anything, instead of starting fights you should go see a therapist! Maybe then it'll help you out!"

Tory looked at you as if you told her her whole family was dead. Tears formed in her eyes and she tried to say something but failed.

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap....

"Tory I-"

"Is that how you really feel Y/N? You think I'm crazy? That I need help?" Tears rolled down her face and she wiped them away trying not to look weak.

"I-I didn't mean it like that. I was just-"

"No I know exactly what you meant. And you know what? I don't give a shit. Real nice person you are Y/N." She turned to walk off and you grabbed her wrist trying to pull her back. She slapped your wrist away and glared at you with such hatred.

"Leave me alone Y/N." She spat before walking off.

You watched her leave, fearing you had just lost your girlfriend.

(hey besties. im really sorry for the late upload but i've been busy this weekend. i really hoped you all enjoyed and a part two will be coming soon!"

YOUNG DUMB AND BROKE|POPE HEYWARD