𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍-𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘

Requested by:jupiter626

You knew it was wrong. Lying to your friends about you dating someone from the rival dojo, Miyagi Do.

Robby Keene had been your boyfriend for a few months now, and you both agreed the best option was to keep it under wraps. Miyagi Do and Cobra Kai were feuding at the moment and the last thing the both of you needed. So here you were waiting for Robby to pick you up from karate. Everyone offered you a ride but you declined saying your mom was picking you up.

Lie.

You saw that familiar car and you smiled, walking over to it.

"Hey baby, how was training?" Robby asked pecking your lips. When you first told Robby you were in Cobra Kai, he was shocked to say the least. His sensei told him numerous stories of the stuff cobra Kai put him through. But Robby loved you too much to let it get between you two, so he started to support it.

You honestly didn't care Robby was in Miyagi Do. It was a pretty chill dojo, and he tried to convince you to join multiple times. But you always told him that you couldn't betray your sensei like that.

"Hey babe. How was your training?" You asked kissing him again.

"Same old, same old. I perfected this move I've been working on though." Robby informed and you smiled at him nodding.

"That's amazing Robby." He noticed you were staring at the Cobra Kai logo making him frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked and you met this gaze.

"What?"

"You were staring at the sign."

"Oh, just thinking. I feel bad no one knows about us."

"Y/N, we talked about this. We don't wanna start a war. Things are bad enough as is."

"I know, I know. It's just I feel bad lying to Miguel and hawk. They're my best friends." He cupped your cheek.

"I know how you feel. I feel bad lying to Mr.LaRusso. But we're gonna tell them eventually, ok? I promise you. For now we need to keep it a secret."

You nodded.

"I love you Robby."

"I love you too."

I really hoped y'all enjoyed!