𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

TW:
MENTIONS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Hawk:
You guys were arguing about Hawk and how he was changing in Cobra Kai. Y'all were just screaming at each other and it was starting to get bad. Hawk held his hand up and you flinched at his actions. Immediately dropped his hand and stared at you with wide eyes. He was a pretty angry person, but never would he ever put his hands on you. No matter how pissed off he was.

"Y/N?" He asked, his voice breaking. He slowly walked over to you and you backed up a little bit. He stopped in his tracks.

"It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. What made you think I would put my hands on you?" He questioned. You explained to him how your last boyfriend wasn't the best person. Hawk was immediately filled with anger and wanted to know his name and address.

"Can I hug you?" You nodded and he walked over wrapping his arms around you. You guys stood there for like five minutes until you let go of him. From that day on Hawk made sure not to move his hands around when he talked that much and he always checked up on you.

Oh and of course he had to get revenge on your ex.

Miguel:
You guys weren't arguing, he just so happened to raise his hand in the wrong way and you flinched back. He stares at you and then furrows his brows.

"You ok?" He asked concerned.

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" You responded, your heart beating out of your chest.

"Nothing, you just flinched. Do you maybe wanna tell me something?" Suddenly tears fill your eyes as you look at the ground. You explain to him about how your ex was abusing you before you broke up and met Miguel. Miguel's angry, but the best thing he can do is be there for you.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that mi amor. Come here." You walk into his arms and he gives you a warm hug, kissing the top of your head.

"You don't ever have to be afraid of me. I'll never hurt you." He assured as you guys started rocking back and forth.

Constantly checks up on you and makes sure you feel safe and protected around him. Doesn't tell anyone to invade your privacy but when he sees someone raising their hands he takes you away from them.

Young Johnny:
"Come on babe I wasn't even flirting back! She just walked over to me and what the hell was I supposed to do? Walk away?"

"What the hell type of question is that? Of course you're supposed to walk away!" You two were arguing because at a bonfire some girl  was flirting with Johnny and he didn't even really do anything to get away. He balled his fist up and you flinched back thinking he was going to punch you.

He didn't even really see at first but once he saw your terrified look he looked down at his fist that was balled up and his eyes widened.

"Y/N......you know I would......why would you think I would do that?" He asked. Has so many questions but he doesn't want to make you feel overwhelmed so he just walked over hugging you not wanting to let you go. You cried into his chest and he just whispered sweet nothings into your ear as he made you feel as safe as possible.

"I'm sorry for the bonfire babe. I promise it won't happen again." Johnny assured as he brushed a piece of hair out of your face. You smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

"It's ok. Lets go lay down, I'm exhausted."

"You're the boss, boss." Johnny smirked as you two went and laid down.