𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐-𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊

Requested by:Mirelle1002

Two years later
It had been two years since Hawk decided to leave you because you were pregnant.And you made a completely new life.

First off,Miguel,Tory,and Robby offered to help with the baby.You had your daughter,(b/n) on October 15th.

(Just made up a random date lmao)

You also found a boyfriend,Steve.Your daughter didn't even know who her biological father is,so he was basically the father in her eyes.You completely pushed Hawk out of your mind,happy with your new life.

Until today.

It was a normal day,Steve has (b/n) at his hip as he was on an important phone call.You were making dinner for the family when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" You called out.Steve nodded in acknowledgment and you opened the door.Your jaw dropped and your eyes went wide.

"H-Hawk?" You asked,your hands shaking."Hey,Y/N"

You shook your head."Why are you here? How did you find me?" You asked."Miguel told me.He was kinda pissed when he found out but he told me later" You sighed.

"Listen Y/N,the way we ended,it wasn't good.But I wanna be a part of our babies life.If you'll let me.I'm so sorry" You rolled your eyes.

"Where were you? For two years I was raising this baby and I didn't get a phone call!"

"I was in college,I didn't forget about you though.I started dating moon,and I told her about the baby.She really didn't care.In fact,she offered to help if she could"

You sighed."You're not gonna leave right?" He nodded his head.You opened the door wider and he stepped inside.

"Who's this babe?" Steve asked coming into the living room,with (b/n).You sighed.This totally won't be awkward.

"This is Hawk.My ex I told you about"

"Pleasure to meet you,I'm Steve" Hawk shook his hand,yet he couldn't keep his eyes off b/n."Is this her?" He asked you.You nodded.

"Momma? Who's this?"

"This is Hawk,he's a friend." Hawk shyly waved and B/n smiled.She definitely had hawks smile.

"Dada and I were going to play with toys" B/N said turning towards Steve.You saw the heartbreak in hawks eyes.

You took b/n and handed her to Hawk.She smiled at him and slowly relaxed.Hawk was a little confused on how to hold her,but Steve showed him how.

"Thanks for this Y/N"

"No problem.You better not leave like the last time"