𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃

Hawk:
This man absolutely loves it.You used to do it when he was still Eli,to try and cheer him up.It's one of the only things he didn't forget about when he completely changed into Hawk.

"Hello Princess" He greets whenever you hug him.

Miguel:

Again,he absolutely loves it when you show him love and affection.So he spins you around and kisses you.

"Hey,baby" He grinned.You giggle and hug him from behind again.

"I love you"

"I love you more Miggy"

Young Johnny:

Johnny was having a pretty rough day due to his stepfather and he really needed a hug right now.So you decided to give him a hug to show him you were there for him.

He was sitting on his bed sulking when you walked over and gave him a hug.He immediately hugged you back and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Hey baby,I know yo had a bad day.But I wanted you to know that I'm here for you ok?" He nodded and pulled you on the bed with him.

"Thanks babe,I needed that"

Young Daniel:
He was having a rough day as well.He had gotten into an argument with Mr.Miyagi about the tournament and he was on edge about it.Mrs.LaRusso called saying that Daniel was really down and he needed someone there for him.So you drove over to his house and knocked on his door.

Mrs.LaRusso let you in and you walked over to his room.

You quickly hugged him from behind and he turned around to see it was just you."Oh,Y/N.Hey" He said dully.You sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Your mom told me what happened" He rolled his eyes."Of course she did"

"Danny,you can talk to me" He sighed again before explaining the argument.

"Oh,well I think you should both apologize to each other" He nodded.

"You're so smart,Y/N"

Robby:
You and Robby were at the skate park together,you were on one side of the park and he was on the other.You needed his love and affection so you walked over to where he was and gave him a hug from behind.

"Oh,hey baby" He spun you and gave you a hug.Robby adored hugs,so when you hugged him his day lit up.

So he returned the favor by hugging you from behind from now on.

Demetri:

This man would be a total dork about it.(But we love that)

"Well hello there M'lady" He greeted in a deeper voice.You giggled and he couldn't help but crack a grin as well."Someone was excited to see me"

"Yes Demetri,I'm excited to see you"

Tory:
She flinched back at first when you hugged her,but slowly relaxed when she saw who it was."Oh,hey my love" She said turning around.

"Hey Tory.I wanted to see you? Are you busy?" Tory grinned and shook her head.

"Not anymore" The next day Tory hugged you from behind,and spun you around.

"Someone's a copy cat" You grinned kissing her cheek.She simply shrugged and nodded.

"Who knew hugging people from behind would be so fun?"

Sam:
She absolutely loves when you touch her.Cuddles,hugs,kisses she'll take anything honestly.So when you hugged her from behind,she already sensed who it was and acted quicker by hugging you.

"How'd you do that?" You questioned."It's a gift darling" She grinned.

(ok this one was completely rushed and i apologize.see you next week besties!)