𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐏 (𝐏𝐓.𝟐)-𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Description:In which you apologize to tory for the recent argument.

It had been a day since you had made that harsh comment towards Tory. She refused to come by your house anymore and she wouldn't respond to any of your calls and texts, which made you even more worried. You had never meant to make that harsh comment. It had just sort of slipped out. And now you may have lost Tory forever.

This was just perfect.

"Tory listen, I really am sorry for what I said. Just please, call me back when you get this. I-I love you." You hung up the phone and slammed it on your bed out of anger. The last thing you wanted was for you to loose tory forever. You loved her, and even when Tory put up that tough look and sorta bitchy attitude at times you knew she loved you back. And you weren't being dumped this easily.

So you came up with a plan, to swing by her house. You've been over there numerous of times, to watch her little brother while she was at work and to help her out with her mom. Either way, you knew what you were doing. This could be an epic fail and Tory would throw you out as soon as she opens the door, or she can let you inside and the situation can be talked out. Either way, you just wanted to see the outcome.

You had knocked on her door and awkwardly stood there waiting for a response. You heard shuffling and finally the door had opened revealing Tory. Her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were stained with tears. Your heart broke that you were the reason she felt like this.

"Go away." She spat about to close the door but you placed her foot inside so if she did close the door, she would've been closing the door on your foot. "Get your foot out." Tory demanded and you sighed.

"I just wanna talk to you Tory. This was the only way I could since you weren't answering my phone!" You snapped at her. "And you damn well know why I wasn't. Just go away. I'm not ready to talk to you yet."

"Please Tory. We can work this out if you let me in." Tory glared at you before opening the door wider allowing you to step in. You thanked her before stepping inside her small apartment.

"Talk. Now." She demanded and you obeyed her command. "Listen Tory. I'm so so so sorry I said that to you. I was so angry and caught up in the moment that it slipped out. You're not crazy, hell if anyone else tells you that tell me and I'll slap them across the face. Listen to me. I love you. And I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?" Tory looked at you for a moment before walking over to you.

"I'm still upset you said that to me, but I can't loose you at the same time. I love you too much. So yeah, I can forgive you. I love you."

"I love you more."

(finally i update on time this week. but i really hope you all enjoyed this! love you all! 💞)