𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (𝐏𝐓.𝟒)-𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊

cherryqueenn
This will be the final part of the series !!!

The school fight happened. Robby was in jail. You were devastated to say the least.

"Hey, Y/N." Hawk greeted as he walked into your room. "You dad let me in. I just wanted to see how you were doing?" Ever since the party incident, you guys have been starting to get more distant. And after the school fight went down, that was when everything broke.

"I'm fine." You shrugged. "You should go."

"I'm not going anywhere. You can't just sit around like this. It's not healthy. What you need is sun. So come on, we're going for a walk." Hawk held his hand out yet you didn't take it. After a few minutes you realized this wasn't even healthy and you needed to make yourself better. So you grabbed his hand and you both walked out together. He sent you a small smile and you hesitantly returned the smile.

"I'm sorry for being so distant lately. I-I knew you liked Robby, I just———I-I didn't know what to say." Hawk stammered. You didn't say anything, but you sighed. "It's ok. I get it. Robby.....Robby fucked up bad. But we can't take back what he did. What we can do, is move on."

"Move on?" Hawk repeated. "We can be friends. Like we were." Hawk slowly nodded. "I guess I wouldn't mind a re-do."

Over the next few days, you and Hawk have been trying to get better together. He taught you some more karate, while also trying to help you get over Robby. You had been trying to help him with his anger, and convince him to talk to Demetri. He refused on the second part, which you understood. You were also starting to fall in love with Hawk, taking in his amazing features he had. It had been rough, but you two have been starting to get through it together.

*******
"Oh my god! Hawk!" Hawk had been getting his redemption in, by trying to become friends with the people he previously lost. That means he wasn't really able to see you that much. You walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug. He pulled away and stared at you.

"Y/N. I fell in love with you the day I met you. You were the first person other then Demetri who didn't treat me like trash. You didn't turn your back on me when everyone else did. I'm in love with you. I'm not drunk, I'm not angry, I'm not saying this, I mean it. I love you. I really wanna kiss you right now. Is that ok?" You stared into his eyes for a moment before kissing him. You weren't drunk, or just doing it. You really loved Hawk and that kiss meant something to you. He immediately kissed you back and it felt like you guys were standing there for hours. Until finally you guys pulled away and looked at each other with loving eyes.

"We should probably go inside. They're waiting for us." Hawk smiled. You nodded and grabbed his hand walking to Miyagi Do. Everyone who went against each other, everyone who saw each other as the enemy, was together now. You hugged Sam and Demetri before standing next to Hawk. Miguel hugged you as well. Hawk kissed your cheek. This was all you wanted. To be with the real Hawk.

And you wouldn't trade it for anything.

(i hope you enjoyed cherryqueenn !!!!! you guys can let me know if you want another series, but the next imagine is definitely going to be a young johnny one!!!! see you next week everyone!)