𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

TW:MENTIONS OF PUKE

Requested by: Mirelle1002
Hawk:

"Princess,you was supposed to be up an hour ago. Are you ok?" Hawk asked walking into his room.  To tell you the truth you wasn't feeling great.

"No hawk, I really don't feel good" Hawks cold hand touched your warm forehead.

"Shit Y/N,you're burning up.Hold on" He walked off and you went into another coughing fit. A few minutes later Hawk came back with some movies and medicine.

"Here babe,it'll make you feel better." You kissed his cheek and he pouted. You noticed and smirked. "I'm not getting you sick" He rolled his eyes.

"Like I care"

Miguel:
He already knows when you're sick 😩

You had just came back from puking when you saw Miguel standing outside the bathroom.

"I already know you're sick,Princesa" He grabbed your hand and led you over to the bed.

"I got movies, some water, snacks, your phone is right next to you in case you need to call me. I have karate today, but I'll be home in a flash if you need anything. Ok?" You nodded.

"Thank you Miguel" You rasped.

Later that day he was cuddling you. You had protested saying that it would get him sick too but he didn't care. He just wanted to be with you.

"Miggy, are you sure that you accept the fact you're going to get sick?" Miguel shrugged.

"I really don't care. As long as you're ok then I'm ok"

Young Johnny:
Doesn't know what to do.

You have to explain to him what you need and how you need it. You also have to teach him how to make you tea 😐

But once he knows what to do he treats you with absolute care.

"You're sure you're ok babe?" Johnny asked as he massaged your back. You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for taking care of me" You whispered slowly starting to fall asleep.

"Don't thank me, you know I'll always take care of you."

Young Daniel:
Knowing him he probably also knows what to do. He had to check in with his mom at first.

"I got you the tissues you were asking for babe" He said as you were sniffling like crazy.

"Thanks Danny,I can always count on you" Daniel sat down at the edge of the bed and was just watching you.

"Daniel, what the hell are you doing?" You asked in confusion. "I'm sitting here so when you ask me for something I can just get up and do it immediately" You chuckled and shook your head.

"I think I'm good. Can you get me some water though?" My throats super dry. Daniel nodded and kissed your head.

"I'm on it babe"

He treated you so good when you're sick omg.

Robby:
TREATS YOU LIKE A GODESS.

Like he'll literally drop anything to help you.

"Tissues? Water? What do you need baby?" He asked holding everything up.

Was kinda overwhelmed but Demetri told him what to do and now he got it 😀

"I'll take the water" You took a sip of the water and  Robby helped you so you didn't choke or spit it out.

"I got it,Rob" You laughed while pitting the water down. He rolled his eyes and glanced over to your hand.

"Do you? Your hands shaking like a leaf?" You noticed your hand was shaking.

"Can I get some medicine? And carry me to the bathroom? I feel like this is going to be a long night" You laughed. Robby nodded and picked you up bridal style carrying you to the bathroom.

Demetri:
"So you can't watch Harry Potter right now?" Demetri snapped as he saw you throwing up over the toilet. You glared at him and he stepped back in fear.

"Sorry M'lady, I'll go get you some medicine" You continued to hurl until he came back with the medicine.

"You know,I'd appreciate it if you would tie your hair back first" Demetri then proceeded to tie your hair back in a ponytail.

"Ok, ok, I'm done" You said as you took the medicine. Demetri placed the thermometer in your mouth.

"Jesus you're burning up. I haven't seen anyone this sick since when I was in the fourth grade" You chuckled. Even in worse moments he could still be a dork.

"You know we can still watch the movies right? You maybe just have to pause the movie a lot. I'm not feeling so good" Demetri kissed your cheek and picked you up bridal style.

"Ow! I think I just pulled a muscle!" You hit his shoulder.

"Are you calling me fat?" You let out a cough and Demetri moved his face so you didn't cough in his face.

"No, I'm just making fun of myself for how weak I am."

He made sure you were ok and if you weren't he would try his best to make you feel good again.

Tory:
She already knew what to do because of her mom.

"Ok my love, I made you some soup, and after you drink and get hydrated you can take this medicine." You let out a loud sneeze and thanked her while going into a coughing fit.

"Don't get your germs on the couch" She warned. You nodded and ate some of your soup.

"This is really good babe" You grinned.

"I know. It's supposed to heat up your body. Because I know you were complaining about being cold earlier" She got into bed with you.

"Tory,you'll get yourself sick" She ignored you and rested her head on your chest. You sniffled and rubbed her back.

"Ok then,"

Sam:

She knew what to do because of her dad obviously. She put on a movie for you as she was practicing her karate.

"Sam? Baby can you get me some water?" Immediately she stopped what she was doing and nodded. She walked out of her room and you coughed for a while, mostly because you didn't have your cough drops.

"You ok Y/ N? Sorry it took me so long, Anthony was bothering me again" She laughed handing you the water.

"No, it's fine. I get it"

She ran her fingers through your hair.

"Feeling any better yet?"

"Yeah, now that you're here"

"I love you Y/n"

"Love you too, Sam"

ok i really didn't like this one because i feel like it was rushed. but all that matters is if you besties like it. see you next time!