𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 #𝟐

Hello again.Welcome back to another episode of let's talk about it!

So today we're going to be talking about the house fight.Yes,the season finale.There are so many things I need to get off my chest.

1:WHY TF WERE THE DOOR OPEN?! Like bruh I'm sorry but you are asking for your house to be broken into if you leave the doors unlocked.Unless cobra Kai pickpocketed the locks,there was no reason the doors should be open.

2:Don't even get me started on Kyler.All of us know damn well he wouldn't have been able to stand if Miguel was 100%.And wtf do you get out of beating a crippled kid up? Makes no sense.

3:Tory was reaching completely in his episode.I loved Tory in season 2,but I feel like she went a little crazy in season 3,especially towards the end.And Kreese is just making her even worse by getting her to join cobra Kai again.

3:Demetri is such a good person for forgiving Hawk that early.Like he literally tormented you,broke your arm and you still forgave him that early??? Nah it would've taken a while for me to forgive him.

4:Ok so this one doesn't have to do with the house fight but it needed to be said.How tf is Robby gonna try to beat up Miguel,over some girl that don't want you anymore? And the fact that Miguel has never tried to seek revenge for almost killing him says a lot about his character.And you didn't even apologize.Like wtf I felt bad for you at first but you proved me wrong.

Well,drop your opinions in the comments! Love you all