𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈

Description:Demetri explains to your kid how he met you.

The last thing you expected was for your kid to ask how you and Demetri met. You guys shared a glance with each other before you nodded and let Demetri explain.

"Well it was the summer, and believe it or not I was the biggest dork in existence...."

Flashback:
Demetri was being chased by Hawk and a few other Cobras as he ran through the mall. Hawk was right on his tail and Demetri was panicking as he pushed past people.

You were just trying to enter a store when a boy came crashing into you knocking you both to the ground.

"Hey what the hell?!" You screamed in fury as you grabbed the back of the boys shirt dragging him back.

"I'm really sorry, but I don't have time to chat." You noticed he seemed really out of breath and his eyes screamed 'help me' so you furrowed your brows in confusion.

"Are you ok?"

"Not really, I have a few guys on my tail and you're over here being a damn detective so....."  You saw a weird kid with a Mohawk running over towards you so you put two and two together and placed the boy behind you.

"Hiding behind a girl Demetri, how much of a pussy are you?" The boys behind the Mohawk kid started laughing as if the joke was hilarious.

"Get away from him." You snarled.

"Or what? Get out of the way, Princess. We wouldn't want for you to get your nails dirty." You scoffed and walked forward, punching the Mohawk kjd in the face.

"Anyone else?" You asked and the other boys took the hint and ran off.

"Why did you do that?" The boy asked you and you turned to face him.

"I was in your position at one point. You know it's good to defend yourself, you know."

"So I've heard." Demetri mumbled as a reply.

"Y/N."

"Demetri."

"Demetri? Haven't I seen you in school before?"

"Yeah, you passed by me at lunch once."

"That's an odd way to remember me. But hey, I'm not complaining." You took off a post it note writing down your number, making sure to sign your name with a star at the end.

"Why don't you give this number a call and maybe I'll pick up?" You suggested, a smirk forming on your lips.

"Maybe you'll pick up?"

"I'm a busy woman Demetri. See you around."

Demetri just stood there, not believing how he got such a beautiful woman's phone number.

Flashback over:

"So you met mom because you were about to be beat up?" Your fifteen year old daughter asked. You snorted at the comment and Demetri rolled his eyes.

"Well yeah, that's a way to put it." From that day on you and Demetri kept telling your kids stories as your life as a teenager, living with the love of your life Demetri

wowie am i late to an upload again??? every time i don't upload i feel so bad because i know y'all are waiting for that friday update and i can't promise i'll start updating on fridays because i will probably break that promise but i can promise i will try and upload on fridays. see you next time!