𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 (𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎)-𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈

Description:Demetri tries to move on

"I JUST NEED SOMEONE IN MY LIFE TO GIVE IT STRUCTURE. TO HANDLE ALL THE SELFISH WAYS I'D SPEND MY TIME WITH HER."

Demetri knew he had no shot with you. You were so gorgeous and wonderful he knew you couldn't like someone as dorky and nerdy as him. You were sunshine, what used to brighten up his cloudy skies when he was getting bullied.

The two of you met when you caught Demetri getting bullied by Kyler. You yelled at Kyler and told him to fuck off. After that, Demetri knew you were the girl of his dreams. Your smile, your laugh, everything about you was perfect to him. He was whipped, and his friends would constantly tease him about his crush on you.

"YOU'RE EVERYTHING I WANT, BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL YOUR LOVERS. YOU'RE SAYING I'M THE ONE, BUT YOUR ACTIONS THAT SPEAK LOUDER."

There was just one problem.

You were hot.

Which meant there were other guys who were going to try and shoot their shot with you. You would flirt with them while flirting with Demetri at the same time, which pissed him off on another level. Since the day he met you he wanted you all to himself, so seeing you flirt with these guys made him feel bad about himself. He knew at some point you were going to find someone new, and he was just going to be a third wheel for the rest of his life. He wasn't worthy of your love.

"GIVING ME LOVE WHEN ARE DOWN AND NEED ANOTHER. I'VE GOTTA GET AWAY AND LET YOU GO, I'VE GOTTA GET OVER."

Demetri was furious when the guy you liked cheated on you with Yasmine. You were heartbroken, and it hurt to see you in this state. However, Demetri took notice that this was the most attention hes ever gotten from you since you got together with the guy who cheated on you. He didn't want to believe you were going to move on from him as soon as you were better, but he had to consider it.

You were probably going to have a boyfriend by a couple weeks, and once again Demetri was going to be third wheeling trying to spend time with you whenever he could. Which was rare, since you were so busy now.

"BUT I LOVE YOU SO. I LOVE YOU SO. I LOVE YOU SO. I LOVE YOU SO."

Demetri loved you with everything. You were the love of his life, even if you couldn't see it. He cared about you, and didn't want to see you hurt. He wanted to see you with him.

"I'M GONNA PACK MY THINGS AND LEAVE YOU BEHIND. THIS FEELINGS OLD AND I KNOW I'VE MADE UP MY MIND. I HOPE YOU FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN YOU SHATTERED MY SOUL. 'CAUSE YOU WERE COOL AND I'M A FOOL SO PLEASE LET ME GO."

Demetri was shattered when you told him how you think you found the one.

It turned out to be Miguel.

Miguel had just broken up with Sam and you had just broken up with your boyfriend, so perfect time for both of you to meet and get together. He knew this time it was officially time to move on. Demetri had to accept the fact you didn't love him like he loved you. But at the same time, he wished you felt the pain he felt when you broke his heart and screwed him over for the last time.

"BUT I LOVE YOU SO, PLEASE LET ME GO."

"BUT I LOVE YOU-"

"SO?"

"PLEASE LET ME GO."

He let you go.

HELLO HI HELLO.

I WANNA THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 100K READS. I LITERALLY LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND IM SENDING KISSES TO ALL OF YOU. OK OK OK BYE